The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

How many of that list have played in the Champions League? Just out of interest like?

Are Leicester a bigger and better club than us because they've won 3 League Cups? It's horse shit.

eh ??? It's just a list.

6 in the CL. more than 6 in the European Cup.

---

Three (AFC as follow on Wimbledon) of the clubs are now in the conference FFS. If you didn't laugh you'd cry.

Mancini's picked up English very quickly. Makes a complete mockery of Capello and his ramblings.

Capello can speak English perfectly well IMO, he just hides behind it when things aren't going well. No evidence to support this, just what I think.

Plus Mancini knew a bit of english before he came here.

How many of that list have played in the Champions League? Just out of interest like?

Are Leicester a bigger and better club than us because they've won 3 League Cups? It's horse shit.

eh ??? It's just a list.

6 in the CL. more than 6 in the European Cup.

---

Three (AFC as follow on Wimbledon) of the clubs are now in the conference FFS. If you didn't laugh you'd cry.

It means nothing. That was my point.

There's some great clubs on there and some awful ones too. Our lack of silverware isn't nice but seeing us play Champions League stuff was good. Swings and roundabouts.

Arsenal were on target for a quad, however likely or unlikely.  Are they now most likely to end up with nothing at season's end?  Is the FA Cup their only realistic hope?

Man Utd in the next round and i think most people are aware of our record against them...

Edit: 5/6 on Sky bet to not win anything this season, make yourselves some money lads.

If you don't allow this to affect yourselves too much, I think you have a good chance of winning the PL to be frank. Better run-in than ManU. But even if you beat us I think there are still too many big sides in the CL for you to win it. Reckon the likes of Real Madrid and ManU would do you on a two legged affair or the final.

If you don't allow this to affect yourselves too much, I think you have a good chance of winning the PL to be frank. Better run-in than ManU. But even if you beat us I think there are still too many big sides in the CL for you to win it. Reckon the likes of Real Madrid and ManU would do you on a two legged affair or the final.

Agree entirely, Mourinho would employ similar tactics to those he hates so much and Man U would get a lucky break where Rooney and or Park would score past us, too predictable. I hope to god Chelsea win tomorrow!