The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Arsenal had about 3 good shooting positions in the 5 minute that lead to the pen. But of course they opted to try and get some more passes in and then lose the ball.

Bet this gets chosen for Match of the Season over our 4-4. Sky bias.

I was basically neutral for both games and I doubt this would be match of the season. This could end 4-4 too but it wasn't 4-0 to one team at one stage. A remarkable comeback like that can't be overlooked.

This is an absolutely stunning game of football though. 3-3 and Modric and Fabregas having two great chances after it. There's bound to be more goals in this!

I was basically neutral for both games and I doubt this would be match of the season. This could end 4-4 too but it wasn't 4-0 to one team at one stage. A remarkable comeback like that can't be overlooked.

This is an absolutely stunning game of football though. 3-3 and Modric and Fabregas having two great chances after it. There's bound to be more goals in this!

this has been the better game of football mind.

If any team is going catch Man Utd it has to be Chelsea, but of course they are relying on winning their remaining games and Arsenal beating Man Utd. Not impossible, but they arnt massive bottlers like Arsenal.

this has been the better game of football mind.

Aye.

The thing is, 0-0 to 0-4 wasn't end to end like this one is. And this is important for both teams.

Guest Slarth

Arsenal putting balls in the box ???

Arsenal getting desperate  :snod: It wouldn't surprise me if this finished 4-4 again  :laugh: