The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Wouldve though Pepe kicking the fuck out of anything tht moves in the middle. Not surprised Madrid have gone defensive. Keep a clean sheet tonight and I think they'll go through

As much as it's not good to watch, Mourinho's hardly going to willingly open up. If Barca are on top form, they can still win tonight. But I think Iniesta will be a big miss.

don't care who wins this, as long as they topple Man U in the final :)

Man Utd winning the final in their home town would be hard to take like.

Brace yourselves for yet another lost generation of armchair mancs bred from the youngsters watching if they win.

Slightly nauseous at the thought.

Love watching coverage on RTE, Eamon Dunphy is great.

"Can't imagine anywhere better to be for the next 2 hours.  Well, except places you can't talk about on TV."

:lol:

hes not wrong the sooner tv3 and as such tony casacrino is gone from cl coverage the better

"Can't imagine anywhere better to be for the next 2 hours.  Well, except places you can't talk about on TV."

hes not wrong the sooner tv3 and as such tony casacrino is gone from cl coverage the better

Whoosh.  :lol:

Whoosh.  :lol:

utterly misread that and misheard that somehow, go me  :-[

I hate Real Madrid... however I would love for Mourinho to beat ManU in the CL Final. Also the sooner he wins everything overthere the sooner he leaves... which can't happen soon enough for me, so I can go back to despising Real Madrid.

Also last CL semi between these two? 9 years ago with McManaman scoring a brace and effectively knocking Barca out right?