The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

What the f***'s that noise I keep hearing on the Villa coverage? :lol:

...and no, it's not the sound of the ball hitting Villa's net.

i can hear it, sound's like someone who has no voice screaming :lol:

Yeah, some fella shouting "RAA-PIIID". Sounds like a throat cancer victim with a voice box thing that's on the blink. Shit myself when I first heard it :lol:

Was nearly in tears at Heskey missing the penalty rebound :lol::lol::lol:

Never really realised what a cheating little c*** Ashley Young is.

Was alright when he first moved but over the last couple of seasons he is a regular diver, always in this fashion:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/match-centre/article241209.ece/ALTERNATES/gallery-large/Ashley+Young.jpeg

Actually his dives are more often like the Harper one - knock the ball past with no intention of getting it then kind of half-jump, leaving your trailing leg for the oppo to run into.

Guest Heneage

Never really realised what a cheating little c*** Ashley Young is.

Was alright when he first moved but over the last couple of seasons he is a regular diver, always in this fashion:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/match-centre/article241209.ece/ALTERNATES/gallery-large/Ashley+Young.jpeg

Actually his dives are more often like the Harper one - knock the ball past with no intention of getting it then kind of half-jump, leaving your trailing leg for the oppo to run into.

As the tabloids proved, he's a massive wanker.

Guest firetotheworks

In the interests of fairness, I'd like to hear what brummie has to say about Young. IMO he's overrated and a consistent cheat to boot.

He's in his slumber until the heat over his head cools down, I imagine. fwiw I was really excited when Young first came on the scene. He looked unplayable. Now he's living on that imo.

Guest palnese

Inter: Julio Cesar; Maicon, Lucio, Samuel, Chivu; Zanetti, Cambiasso, Stankovic; Sneijder; Eto'o, Milito.

Subs Castellazzi, Cordoba, Mariga, Materazzi, Pandev, Coutinho, Biabiany

Atletico: De Gea; Ujfalusi, Perea, Godin, Dominguez; Raul Garcia, Assuncao; Simao, Reyes; Aguero, Forlan

Subs: Robles, A.Lopez , Suarez, Camacho, Jurado, Merida, Diego Costa

Inter: Julio Cesar; Maicon, Lucio, Samuel, Chivu; Zanetti, Cambiasso, Stankovic; Sneijder; Eto'o, Milito.

Atletico: De Gea; Ujfalusi, Perea, Godin, Dominguez; Raul Garcia, Assuncao; Simao, Reyes; Aguero, Forlan

Still can't wrap my head around the idea that this side (bar Godín) finished midtable in La Liga, but it's Atlético...

Guest neesy111

Still can't wrap my head around the idea that this side (bar Godín) finished midtable in La Liga, but it's Atlético...

Yeap, they always seem to start a season in turmoil off the field.  Seem's much better this season though.

Guest neesy111

What was the beef with playing f***ing music when Athletico score, we're not at the DW.

Did you not hear it at half-time, sounded like a rave was going on :lol: