The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I'd far prefer Wolves or Blackpool to stay up then dullards like Rovers or Birmingham.

Still hoping for a West Ham/Wigan/Birmingham treble, thought I wouldn't shed any tears if Blackburn got the bullet either.

Aye, that'd be my ideal situation too. The only saving grace with Blackburn is that its a good away day and they might buy some comedy 'big names' in the summers with their mad owners. Plus Fat Sam will be straight in the press blowing his trumpet if they do go down.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Haven't been convinced that O'Hara would be a good player for us, in the few games I've seen him this season. He looked decent at times last season.

think might end up as a new Guthrie if we sign him..

From the limited games I've seen, I wouldn't say that was too far off. Very similar players. Technically have something, but seem to lack any physical presence and drift in and out of the game.

I'd far prefer Wolves or Blackpool to stay up then dullards like Rovers or Birmingham.

Still hoping for a West Ham/Wigan/Birmingham treble, thought I wouldn't shed any tears if Blackburn got the bullet either.

Aye, that'd be my ideal situation too. The only saving grace with Blackburn is that its a good away day and they might buy some comedy 'big names' in the summers with their mad owners. Plus Fat Sam will be straight in the press blowing his trumpet if they do go down.

my main reason to want them to stay up, but if wolves win here today that could be difficult, given their last 2 games

Haven't been convinced that O'Hara would be a good player for us, in the few games I've seen him this season. He looked decent at times last season.

think might end up as a new Guthrie if we sign him..

From the limited games I've seen, I wouldn't say that was too far off. Very similar players. Technically have something, but seem to lack any physical presence and drift in and out of the game.

They're both academy player from high-end Premiership clubs who simply don't have the whole package, IMO.

Birmingham will win it and be relegated.

Zigic will go to Stoke, and score 15 goals next season (approximately).

We'll finish 7th and get into Europe.

Enrique will sign a new contract as will Barton.

We will all be happy.

Won't be too far wrong...

Wolves fans: "The Black Country's ours, the Black Country's ours, fuck off to Birmingham, the Black Country's ours"

That Wolves - Albion ones is the most complex "derby" of all of them. Half the Ollbeeyun support hate us most, and don't give a shit about Wolves, and the other half are the other way around.

I genuinely believe the overwhelming majority of fans from Villa, Wolves, West Brom and Birmingham are all a bunch of plebians. No disrespect there like Brummie, you seem like a canny enough chap.