The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest toonlass

Reports that the fan who attacked Neil Lennon was in fact his pissed off postman are yet to be denied!

Surely not THAT hostile.

He's been caught singing anti Rangers songs, giving the finger to Rangers fans, calling them orange bastards and spitting on a Rangers scarf. He's a disgrace.

I'd like to think any self-respecting Newcastle manager would do similar to things involving Sunderland.

Ok, looking towards the FA Cup final, it's like a pit fight between Adolf Hitler and Pol Pot to me. Can't wish any of those two teams lifting a single trophy. Guess I'll slightly favor ManCity since it will force the ManU fans to shut up with that stupid "43 years - fuck all!" song.

Ok, looking towards the FA Cup final, it's like a pit fight between Adolf Hitler and Pol Pot to me. Can't wish any of those two teams lifting a single trophy. Guess I'll slightly favor ManCity since it will force the ManU fans to shut up with that stupid "43 years - f*** all!" song.

Stoke for me.

I'd like as many clubs as possible to win fuck all for as long as possible like us. Need company at the bottom.

It all seems to have got well out of hand up in Scotland now. Celtic Park was evacuated this morning after a suspect package was found, 3 men arrested.

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/west-central/248975-suspicious-package-found-at-celtic-park/

Another bullet has been delivered to the Celtic training ground allegedly too. Going far too far iyam.

:lol: It went far too far months ago. Dunno who is behind all this but it is quite pathetic.

It all seems to have got well out of hand up in Scotland now. Celtic Park was evacuated this morning after a suspect package was found, 3 men arrested.

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/west-central/248975-suspicious-package-found-at-celtic-park/

Another bullet has been delivered to the Celtic training ground allegedly too. Going far too far iyam.

:lol: It went far too far months ago. Dunno who is behind all this but it is quite pathetic.

It would be typical of City, they secure Champions League football, everyone thinks they're class again, go into the game massive favourites, to clinch their first trophy in their new era of dominance, and they blow it.

Nah, Stoke will win.