The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Yeah, I thought he was doing really well at one point when he had Mallorca top half. Considering their budget and the players they have to sell every season he has probably done okay.

Be a tough test next year you'd imagine.

Laudrup was a genius as a player. He is yet to impress as manager imo...

He done an alright job at Getafe.

I know Schuster had already done a lot of good work there though.

Only one league between MK Dons and Wimbledon now. Mental.

And I can't believe Deportivo, West Ham, Sampdoria and possibly Monaco are going down. Wolfsburg nearly joined them....

EDIT: Deportivo vs Monaco was almost the 2004 Champs League final

Only one league between MK Dons and Wimbledon now. Mental.

And I can't believe Deportivo, West Ham, Sampdoria and possibly Monaco are going down. Wolfsburg nearly joined them....

EDIT: Deportivo vs Monaco was almost the 2004 Champs League final

Just copying off us, it's the in thing. Can't wait till the jealousy kicks in down the road next season and they want their relegation.

why have all todays norwegian top flight games been postponed ?

it's as if they were expecting the world to end.

Players union are making players strike to allow them to choose which brands of footwear they can use rather than let the club have a "full" sportswear/goods sponsor. Also they want one match ball for the entire league rather than let every club have their balls provided by the aforementioned sponsors.

Que everybody else, managers, pundits and even certain players get pissed off at the players union. Calling it nonsense for them to take away what is a large income for the clubs when thir economy is shit and the players are already on massive wages. It's annoying as fuck.

As a Norwegian and a fan of football, I find it funny how little I care about Norwegian football. I lived 200 meters from the stadium of my local team IK Start for almost three years, and I went maybe four or five times. They were (and still are) a top flight team. Shit league, over paid players. I only watch the occasional match on tv now, and follow them in the news.

Hoping MOTD do a realtime timeline tonight as I'm going to avoid watching any football due to lack of sky and my foreign satellite channels are always too unreliable.

Hoping MOTD do a realtime timeline tonight as I'm going to avoid watching any football due to lack of sky and my foreign satellite channels are always too unreliable.

The wind is effecting my Sky at the moment, I bet come 4pm it just goes out.

Wouldn't doing the highlights in the usual manner given an indication to who went down before all the games have been played?

You're obviously not using the right foreign satellites.

You're obviously not using the right foreign satellites.

Alright, my internet is shite.