The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Couldn't give a fuck about the Danes or Norwegians tbh. If anything, I quite like how it might upset Swedes that they are doing well :lol:

Think Portugal will struggle in all their away games in Scandinavia, and not getting a result today might cost them.

[exposing self to ridicule] Does anyone know where I can read a report on the just finished Scotland game that has any detail at all?

I'll give you my report: shite. We will beat Spain though, I have no doubts about that.

UEFA says wor Haris did score :frantic:

http://www.uefa.com/under21/matches/season=2011/round=2000006/match=2000208/index.html

And his brother isnt on the teamsheet

The comeback was complete in the 81st minute, Rajko Rep's long ball over the Belgium back line collected by substitute Haris Vučkič who expertly lobbed Simon Mignolet from the edge of the box.

Putting it past a mackem aswell :razz:

Well due to there being no proper football on, I'm watching MK Dons vs Hartlepool. Just kicked off.

I didn't realise Dietmar Hamaan was playing for MK Dons. Must be pretty shit.

I've read that he's there as a player-manager. Wouldn't say he's shit, just getting old and not doing a Nicky Butt by staying at a bigger club like he should do.

Well due to there being no proper football on, I'm watching MK Dons vs Hartlepool. Just kicked off.

I didn't realise Dietmar Hamaan was playing for MK Dons. Must be pretty shit.

I've read that he's there as a player-manager. Wouldn't say he's shit, just getting old and not doing a Nicky Butt by staying at a bigger club like he should do.

Well he's definitely not their manager, that's some other chap.

Hamann spent last year without a club apparently. Very odd.

:lol: i love reading your posts about you national teams Ridman, cracks me up every time  :lol:

It´s comical to be honest, how is it possible to be this shit. A nation of 40m with football as it´s most popular sport and they lose all the bloody time, haven´t even produced a half-decent defender in over 20 years. There is seriously something wrong with the youth setup, when Usbekistan, Burkina Faso and Iran have better youth squads than you there is most definitely something wrong...