The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

typical that saggy redknapp gets the easiest draw of the lot. cunt. hope he trips over his droopy cheeks and into a rake.

i would say COME ON YOUNG BOYS!!!, but that would only stir gary glitter. definitely hope they win though!

I understand why they do it but it devalues the league format for me. Who the hell wants to see Man Utd or Barca pummelling FC Sheriff 11-0 twice?  :undecided:

You rarely see those scorlines in the modern CL though. The "smaller" teams have done really well for themselves the past years, it's a myth and a pet hate of mine that to be a good footballing side you need to have a well known club name and be from Spain, Italy, Germany or England. Naturally teams from said nations do better than the rest, but the gap isn't that big making you see embarrassing scorelines. Then again, I take it with your view on "smaller" teams, the footballing world would be better without them. Should rather just be a major European League or something instead, yeah? With all the big teams in the world. No need for smaller nations and their smaller teams to be near something like that, though. They don't know how to play football, yeah? I catch your drift.

It's all rubbish anyways. It's not the "Champions" League, it's the "top four from a few nations" league.