The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Motson is clearly high on painkillers or something. I can imagine him standing in the local supermarket laughing at a loaf for absolutely no reason.

"Heh, heh, bread, heh heh..."

Warburtons Warburtons WARBURTONS

Motson is clearly high on painkillers or something. I can imagine him standing in the local supermarket laughing at a loaf for absolutely no reason.

"Heh, heh, bread, heh heh..."

:lol:

"Heh, heh, heh.  Hovis.  Hovis rhymes with Chris Coleman. Heh, heh.  Oh, no it doesn't actually.  Heh, heh, heh.  Where do they keep the Munch Bunch?  Heh, heh, heh.  Munch bunch".

Guest prestonj1989

Fat c***.

I always seem to be standing behind that guy whenever I go to an away game. I think he goes to every single away match as I saw him at the Norwich friendly in pre season.

Fat c***.

I always seem to be standing behind that guy whenever I go to an away game. I think he goes to every single away match as I saw him at the Norwich friendly as well.

He should put his fucking top on, as he looks like a fucking horror show and shows us all up.  Pillock.

Motson ffs. I thought he was being wheeled away because he was senile and stunk of piss five years ago. He's gonna be going past his sell by date longer than Jimmy Hill at this rate.

Not sure whether this is the right place but Stan fucking Collymore is going on like a right prick on twitter about MOTD. Wouldn't care but he's utter garbage himself yet thinks he's the be all and end all when it comes to football punditry. Twat.

Not sure whether this is the right place but Stan fucking Collymore is going on like a right prick on twitter about MOTD. Wouldn't care but he's utter garbage himself yet thinks he's the be all and end all when it comes to football punditry. Twat.

Always thought Collymore was a surprisingly good pundit. Enjoy him on talk sport.

Not sure whether this is the right place but Stan f***ing Collymore is going on like a right prick on twitter about MOTD. Wouldn't care but he's utter garbage himself yet thinks he's the be all and end all when it comes to football punditry. t***.

Always thought Collymore was a surprisingly good pundit. Enjoy him on talk sport.

Are you kidding? He's fucking mental. He thinks the Premiership should be 20 teams with no relegation or promotion ever. He's wacked out his fucking nut.