The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest prestonj1989

Not sure whether this is the right place but Stan f***ing Collymore is going on like a right prick on twitter about MOTD. Wouldn't care but he's utter garbage himself yet thinks he's the be all and end all when it comes to football punditry. t***.

Always thought Collymore was a surprisingly good pundit. Enjoy him on talk sport.

He always gets so much abuse in the comments on his Mirror blog.

Not sure whether this is the right place but Stan f***ing Collymore is going on like a right prick on twitter about MOTD. Wouldn't care but he's utter garbage himself yet thinks he's the be all and end all when it comes to football punditry. t***.

Always thought Collymore was a surprisingly good pundit. Enjoy him on talk sport.

Are you kidding? He's fucking mental. He thinks the Premiership should be 20 teams with no relegation or promotion ever. He's wacked out his fucking nut.

Never heard him say that, it does sound a bit mad! :lol:

I've only heard him 4 or 5 times TBF, but I have agreed with a lot of his points.

Are you kidding? He's f***ing mental. He thinks the Premiership should be 20 teams with no relegation or promotion ever. He's wacked out his f***ing nut.

I've only heard him 4 or 5 times TBF, but I have agreed with a lot of his points.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/stan-collymore/To-make-the-Premier-League-the-best-get-Leeds-and-Newcastle-back-get-rid-of-small-clubs-and-scrap-relegation-and-promotion-article201025.html

Mental b******.

"I am salivating dreaming at the thought of it."

Wtf Colin Murray!?

He tries far too hard.

I saw him on two radio shows this weekend and he was hilarious, particularly off-air when he talked to everyone before and after. I reckon he's decent on this but more suited to Fighting Talk.

He seems like a top bloke too, signed autographs and talked to everyone for at least 45 minutes either side of the advertised show times. Lots of things I've been to, the host etc won't emerge from their dressing room or whatever until 5 minutes before broadcast.

Are you kidding? He's fucking mental. He thinks the Premiership should be 20 teams with no relegation or promotion ever. He's wacked out his fucking nut.

He's way better than I thought he'd be since he always struck me as a footballer who didn't even like football that much.  It's pretty criminal how much he wasted his own talent really - he achieved more than most but had an insane amount of natural talent and should have done far more with it.

Yeah, the Channel Five european nights he was always happy to be there and had plenty of enthusiasm, even when they were gash matches. :smitten:

That's exactly the impression I got this weekend, he seemed to be really enjoying what he was doing.

I also briefly spoke to Phil Brown in the cafe after Fighting Talk and he was dead polite as well, he even got a decent enough reception from the crowd as he allowed jokes about his tan and 'that' team talk.

Guest neesy111

Why so many spare seats at WBA v Brum? Surely it was a non televised derby game.

I was thinking that last night, strange WBA to me don't have the best set of fans.

Collymore can be a good pundit.  He was good when he used to be on 5 Live but on Talksport, his ego is out of control and he just talks over everyone all the time.  He needs to be reined in a lot more and would be better for it.

Guest neesy111

Messi only has a sprain, so he will be 10 days out.

*massive sigh of relief*

Hopefully he'll be fit in 2 weeks time for when I'm there for the Mallorca game.

Just saw the "highlights" on our review show over here and surprise surprise, it looked like Everton was in control of the match and Nolan's penalty shout was definitely "a goal saving tackle"

Fuck off.

Eh? Which review show was this, sounds mental.

It's called the "Premier League Review Show" over here and is narrated by Marcus Buckland and put out by TWI.  They use the commentators from the matches though and it was the same two that most people were complaining about over here.  One of them literally says that Coleman's tackle on Nolan was a goal saving tackle.  They also edited it together to show a bunch of Everton highlights and not really any Newcastle highlights other than the goal and the cross that Nolan put in that was deflected and Howard had to save.

Just saw the "highlights" on our review show over here and surprise surprise, it looked like Everton was in control of the match and Nolan's penalty shout was definitely "a goal saving tackle"

Fuck off.

It's called the "Premier League Review Show" over here and is narrated by Marcus Buckland and put out by TWI.  They use the commentators from the matches though and it was the same two that most people were complaining about over here.  One of them literally says that Coleman's tackle on Nolan was a goal saving tackle.  They also edited it together to show a bunch of Everton highlights and not really any Newcastle highlights other than the goal and the cross that Nolan put in that was deflected and Howard had to save.

I was pretty shocked at the coverage as well: a Tony Hibbert hatrick was the last thing I expected.

Why so many spare seats at WBA v Brum? Surely it was a non televised derby game.

I was thinking that last night, strange WBA to me don't have the best set of fans.

Just look at the state of Wigan ,fookin disgrace camera would hardly leave the pitch cos of the lack of bodies in seats im sure they will do is a mosaic to look like fans  ;D

Fuck off.

Maybe it's good I couldn't watch it this week. I had it dvr'd, but some WPS game cut into so I only saw the first two matches.

I see that Wegner has got a touchline ban for protesting the length of the ET against Sunderland. Admire a lot of what he has done over at Arsenal but has always been such a sore loser...

They did score like 30-45 seconds after the whistle should've been blown since there were no real stoppages in stoppage time.  He's got a point, however small it is.

I see that Wegner has got a touchline ban for protesting the length of the ET against Sunderland. Admire a lot of what he has done over at Arsenal but has always been such a sore loser...

They did score like 30-45 seconds after the whistle should've been blown since there were no real stoppages in stoppage time.  He's got a point, however small it is.

The main ref has the prerogative of deciding how long ET will last, what the assistant displays is merely indicative. It sucks, but that's football and he's not the first to lose to a late goal.

Think they scored after 94:14 and the ref had added 4mins...