The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Just saw the "highlights" on our review show over here and surprise surprise, it looked like Everton was in control of the match and Nolan's penalty shout was definitely "a goal saving tackle"

f*** off.

Eh? Which review show was this, sounds mental.

It's called the "Premier League Review Show" over here and is narrated by Marcus Buckland and put out by TWI.  They use the commentators from the matches though and it was the same two that most people were complaining about over here.  One of them literally says that Coleman's tackle on Nolan was a goal saving tackle.  They also edited it together to show a bunch of Everton highlights and not really any Newcastle highlights other than the goal and the cross that Nolan put in that was deflected and Howard had to save.

Maybe it's good I couldn't watch it this week. I had it dvr'd, but some WPS game cut into so I only saw the first two matches.

Me too. Right pain in the arse as I thought it was repeated but can't find it anywhere.

And he was so much injury prone at the beginning of his career... (granted his body was still developing). The boy put a lot of effort in getting that past him though, cutting his holidays short to get specialized training, changing the way he steps and runs... (he's a bit less pacey than he was, but tons more effective).

Wow, Djourou still plays for Arsenal? Assumed he'd left

Out all last season injured, he looked really good when he first came in years back, lets hope he still has it. Not been too good in his reserve games this season though.