The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

The situation with Everton's strikers is just stunning to me. They knew Aiyegbeni was fat, they knew Saha is constantly injured, and they knew Beckford had never played top level football. After that they have Anichebe, who Moyes apparently does not want. so that's two the manager dislikes and one that is never fit. This club wants to challenge for Europe?

It's also interesting to see that they've spent 25 million on a player who can't get into the side and another who doesn't seem to have a position. I think they've ruined a good situation.

After 5 games?

We've started s***, like we have done consistently. Doesn't excuse it, it's ridiculously frustrating. Let's see how the season goes though, ey?

True enough, but I thought this as sson as the transfer deadline passed. The team is stale. They needed new blood and they didn't acquire it. The attack is inadequate, and they've failed to improve any other area of the team. I'm sure I said before, but Everton haven't moved at all. If you are static, others will pass you. I don't think you are in trouble, but I don't see anything above a midtable finish and more frustration.

SAF is not at the Man Utd game apparently

So he's not talking to BBC reporters, now he's discarding the game altogether? :lol:

Seriously, unless there's a genuine reason for not being there that is very poor.

He's in Spain to watch Valencia vs. Atletico Madrid, apparently.

I think he means two separate players costing Everton in total of 25m.

Bilyaletdinov is probably the one without the position. Who is the mystery £15m man who can't get a game though?

Edit - Ah, seen the other post.

Fellaini is the one without the position.

Baba: I agree with the striker problem. Elsewhere though we didn't need anyone, because think back to last year and it was injuries that obliterated us. We don't have many now so there are no excuses. We'll come good and finish in the top 8.

Man Utd goal: Class is permanent and all that chat. Federico Macheda plays Michael Owen through and the striker's pace takes him clear, Owen opening up his body to shoot into the far corner and give Joe Murphy no chance.

Class is permanent?  :lol:

His "pace" takes him clear? :lol:

Which Owen are they talking about?