The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

You can bet the players who haven't even looked remotely interested in playing for Liverpool will suddenly flip the switch and play like their lives depended on it. The likes of Gerrard and Torres will win them this game and they'll shoot up the league. Fickle, cheating wankers that they are. :hmm:

Real lack of pace in that team that Niall has posted, imo. Never a good sign when you are playing a right back and a central midfielder on your flanks. I think they'll draw Liverpool 1-1, btw. Aiyegbeni and Skrtel. Couldn't you just drop Cahill into CM, put Bilyaletidnov into the AM role and bring in an actual winger? Not as though Cahill is creative anyway.

Real lack of pace in that team that Niall has posted, imo. Never a good sign when you are playing a right back and a central midfielder on your flanks. I think they'll draw Liverpool 1-1, btw. Aiyegbeni and Skrtel. Couldn't you just drop Cahill into CM, put Bilyaletidnov into the AM role and bring in an actual winger? Not as though Cahill is creative anyway.

We could if we had any actual wingers. Moyes doesn't play with wingers in his team and hasn't for years now.

The only one I can think of who ever nailed down a regular spot was Kilbane for a couple of years.

Pisses me off to see West Brom doing so well.

As far as our relegation chances going up when they do well I can agree with you but as far as the product they put on the field I would disagree.  They play a good game of keeping the ball on the ground and passing it around nicely - very pleasing on the eye.

Pisses me off to see West Brom doing so well.

As far as our relegation chances going up when they do well I can agree with you but as far as the product they put on the field I would disagree.  They play a good game of keeping the ball on the ground and passing it around nicely - very pleasing on the eye.

That's partly what pisses me off. The fact they're so positive in the way they play whereas we get such crap despite wiping the floor with them last year.