The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Look at Blackpool being all positive and creating chances. Jealous :(.

Wonderful to watch like, but really does make you wonder about the quality/mentality of our team.

Have the highest FF score in the league this week, anything from Tevez here, even an assist, would see that probably confirmed barring a Bent hattrick on Monday night. He's my captain, the bastard better do summat.

City looking pretty s*** again tbh.

Special mentions to the shitness of Bridge and Adebayor.

Bridge is s***.

He really is. Got raped by Gary Taylor Fletcher before.

Sure he used to be quite good when he came through at Saints.

It was a strange sort of match today; we were comfortable and uncomfortable at the same time. Howard didn't have much to do at all, but we sat far, far too deep from a ridiculously early stage - better teams will punish us. However I'm obviously delighted with the outcome and the desire shown by the players, especially in the opening exchanges. There was one passage of play where Liverpool couldn't get out their own half because all of our players were going to close them down.

Hope the knocks picked up today aren't much as we're already missing Fellaini, Pienaar and Rodwell in midfield. Yakubu obviously wasn't fit enough to last 90 minutes however I thought he was excellent in the 1st half ('bulldozer' springs to mind), defence looks to be solid again, and I hope Moyes gives Bily some more playing time. It was evident immediately how much more quality he had than Osman (although he'd have to put a bit more into the defensive side of things). Overall, chuffed obviously. Tough game next week like (Spurs away).

Depressing as f*** watching Blackpool play. They're twice the team we are at present.

I'm holding on to the fact we're still in reach of these unlike 2 years ago where we were already a mile behind Hull, they'll go on a horrible run soon. Wish to fuck that 'this is the best trip' song would die mind.