The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

The program has been on 25 minutes, 10 mins of the match and 15 of these smug, self satisfied c***s talking utter s****.

I love, love watching an MOTD of some sort on a Sunday night, but of late, it really has gone to absolute s***. Especially with this c*** Murray. I struggle to listen to his stupid nasal droning and s*** jokes.

He makes Lineker look like Noam Chomsky, he's so lightweight.

We've been watching MOTD for years and years and saying the same things. When are they going to listen?

Guest kingdawson

The program has been on 25 minutes, 10 mins of the match and 15 of these smug, self satisfied c***s talking utter s****.

I love, love watching an MOTD of some sort on a Sunday night, but of late, it really has gone to absolute s***. Especially with this c*** Murray. I struggle to listen to his stupid nasal droning and s*** jokes.

He makes Lineker look like Noam Chomsky, he's so lightweight.

We've been watching MOTD for years and years and saying the same things. When are they going to listen?

When the ratings drop.

"Barcelona made 938 passes vs Sociedad, the most (by 108) in a Liga game since detailed stats became available in 06"

Christ

Bollocks to that.

Hit it long, throw it in the mixer, Big Sam style.

:lol:

Fuck this, HYYEEEUUUURRGH HAVE IT

"Barcelona made 938 passes vs Sociedad, the most (by 108) in a Liga game since detailed stats became available in 06"

Christ

"Barcelona made 938 passes v R.Sociedad last night, 25 more than Stoke have made in their last 3 PL games put together (915). Diverse"

Christ

If they spent a bit more time passing rather than messing around scoring 5 goals they could've hit 1000. Room for improvement if you ask me

Arsenal team:

Szczesny, Sagna, Squillaci, Koscielny, Clichy, Denilson, Song, Wilshere, Nasri, Arshavin, Chamakh

VDS, Rafa, Rio, Vida, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Anderson, Park, Rooney Berbatov - confirmed - #manutd

Arsenal team:

Szczesny, Sagna, Squillaci, Koscielny, Clichy, Denilson, Song, Wilshere, Nasri, Arshavin, Chamakh

VDS, Rafa, Rio, Vida, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Anderson, Park, Rooney Berbatov - confirmed - #manutd

A lot of questions to be had about that "Arsenal team". 22 players?