The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

4-1 down now. Getting pissed on at the moment. (The reserve game)

Ole Gunner last game in charge of the Man Utd 2nd XI. I wont remember the c*** for scoring but for whacking Rob Lee.

and Aaron Hughes.

Juve have always had shite crowds.

Small club tbh.

Italian fans are shite full stop. The attendances in Serie A are a joke. Nevermind all the bollocks that goes aside from the watching the football.

Arsenal, would rather have played them later.

Why? Arsenals game is passing and movement, so is Barca's just Barca are far superior, and if Fabregas plays it will be an easy night for Barca.

Guest kingdawson

Arsenal, would rather have played them later.

Why? you're going to own them again unless Wenger changes tactics and parks the bus (then you'll only win by 2 goals).

Spuds have done exceptionally well to get this far, anything else is a massive bonus. You never know KD, your luck could be in on the night.

As for Arsenal  :lol: Good job Wenger 'Doesn't care' who he gets eh?  :lol:

I genuinely believe Tottenham will go past Milan, Zlatans form will have a dip sometime and he usally have it around these stages.

Milan is basing their whole play around Ibra, if Redknapp is smart he puts someone to mark him out and Milan will have absolutely nothing.

Milan is getting flattered with the season they are having now, wouldn't even be close to Inter if it wasn't for Zlatan.

Nowt bitter about that post whatsoever.  :lol:

I genuinely believe Tottenham will go past Milan, Zlatans form will have a dip sometime and he usally have it around these stages.

Milan is basing their whole play around Ibra, if Redknapp is smart he puts someone to mark him out and Milan will have absolutely nothing.

Milan is getting flattered with the season they are having now, wouldn't even be close to Inter if it wasn't for Zlatan.

by the same token spurs form is likely to dip at some point too, might be around then who knows

are milan still full of the old farts they had last year?  i'd imagine spurs will run them ragged if so

You read to many swedish newspaper. Have you followed Milan at all this season? To say they rely on Zlatan to be successful is pure shit since they're worse this year than they were last year. Only problem is Roma overachieved last season and Inter were magnificient.

Milan relies heavily on Thiago Silva and Nesta at the back since they cover all the four spots at back since their fullbacks are pure crap. Without them they won't win anything. They can take Zlatan out and put someone like Inzaghi or Pato when not injured and still win the same amount of games. But you take out Nesta or TSilva and put on Sokratis and they're shit.

I genuinely believe Spurs will win 3-1 on agg.

Just been to Arsenal-mania...

Let's park the damn bus.

We haven't been involved in a goalless draw this season.

Just Park the bus and hope for the best

We can't do it

I say we defend for our lives and try to hit them on the counter attack.

Defend

Defend

Defend

Hope for the best

PARK THE ******* BUS WENGER!

:lol: