The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

AIK 0 - 1 Rosenborg

Feeling hopeful for the return leg now for the first time since the draw was announced, was almost certain we'd lose. :aww:

From the bits I saw (watching Ajax as well) you's seemed to have quite a bit of possession without really creating much/having the killer finish.

Synonymous with this season, that. Hence my worry before the game. :(

Watching the French Charity Shield on Liverpool TV(!?), about to go to pens

Benjamin playing?

He is, only been watching from 85ish minutes onwards but doesn't seem like I've missed much. See if he takes a pen

Tough for Ajax to get a result in the next leg, drew 1-1 at home tonight

They were looking comfortable enough at 1-0 after Suarez gave them the lead but they didn't finish them off and paid for it.

Congratulations Kaizero, there's no way we're coming back from this.

You were better on all positions, Annan and Iversen bossed the midfield.

Cheers. :thup: I didn't think you were that bad, though. In the sense of it being more lack of confidence than lack of ability holding you back. Still just cautiously optimistic about the return leg, but to quote Nils Arne Eggen (manager) when a reporter asked "Are you optimistic for the second leg?" "We won 1-0 here, so to say I don't think we can win at home is just stupid. I have nothing more to say about that." :aww:

Guest neesy111

Emre Scored for Fenerbache, looks quite different now

Shame it never worked out for him here, as he can be a top class player on his day

Congratulations Kaizero, there's no way we're coming back from this.

You were better on all positions, Annan and Iversen bossed the midfield.

Cheers. :thup: I didn't think you were that bad, though. In the sense of it being more lack of confidence than lack of ability holding you back. Still just cautiously optimistic about the return leg, but to quote Nils Arne Eggen (manager) when a reporter asked "Are you optimistic for the second leg?" "We won 1-0 here, so to say I don't think we can win at home is just stupid. I have nothing more to say about that." :aww:

Mate, you are going to fucking destroy us at your place.

Guest Heneage

I loved Emre despite him being mind-numbingly inconsistent/frustrating.

This. Got a signed shirt on the wall from his days with us, despite the fact he was nothing special.