The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Wolves 3rd never a goal. Not in a million years. Ball hadn't crossed the line. Linesman guessing.

Whilst I agree the linesman was guessing, the player was a good couple of yards over the line when he cleared it.

Wolves 3rd never a goal. Not in a million years. Ball hadn't crossed the line. Linesman guessing.

Whilst I agree the linesman was guessing, the player was a good couple of yards over the line when he cleared it.

Nah, left foot behind the line, he was on the post, but he brought his right leg across his body to clear it. No way could he have got that clear if it had gone over the line. The human body doesn't move like that.

Nah, left foot behind the line, he was on the post, but he brought his right leg across his body to clear it. No way could he have got that clear if it had gone over the line. The human body doesn't move like that.

He was on the floor by the time he cleared it, wasn't on the post.

Guest rabit71

i stand by the theory that draws between teams from 5th down is best for us, as it means less points shared between them

e.g. instead of fulham beating wigan at craven cottage and then losing at the dw and both teams having 3 points from it, id prefer 2 draws, both teams then only get 2 points. less points between teams around us makes us winning more profitable

i stand by the theory that draws between teams from 5th down is best for us, as it means less points shared between them

e.g. instead of fulham beating wigan at craven cottage and then losing at the dw and both teams having 3 points from it, id prefer 2 draws, both teams then only get 2 points. less points between teams around us makes us winning more profitable

I think you're on to something there.

We'd have to be quite spectacularly bad from this point on to be relegated now. :lol:

Even if we only win four games of the remaining seventeen we'll probably be safe.

Exactly.

Every time I see the name of a Blackpool player in the scoresheet I wonder who the hell he is. Most overachieving set of players of recent times, I barely recognize 1/3 of their squad.

Surely you'd recognise former Real Sociedad star David Vaughan?  :laugh:

Guest sicko2ndbest

We'd have to be quite spectacularly bad from this point on to be relegated now. :lol:

Even if we only win four games of the remaining seventeen we'll probably be safe.

Got some tough games though

I think the re-introduction of HBA/Tiote and Carroll will be crucial

I cannot wait to see a forward line of

Barton Tiote Nolan Jonas

HBA

Carroll