The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Real Madrid keeps his bad record at Gerland. Fair play to Lyon, I didn't think they'd get a decent result this year.

I know what you're saying, but I'd hardly call 1-1 there in the first leg a particularly bad result.

Blackpool would win Serie A.

I honestly think Spurs would be able to win the Serie A. Not saying they would, but they'd stand a bigger chance than winning the Premiership.

:lol:

Yes, I know what you're saying, but I still laughed.

Real Madrid keeps his bad record at Gerland. Fair play to Lyon, I didn't think they'd get a decent result this year.

I know what you're saying, but I'd hardly call 1-1 there in the first leg a particularly bad result.

I know. Madrid will do them easily this year. Just that they managed to put up a fight.

Blackpool would win Serie A.

I honestly think Spurs would be able to win the Serie A. Not saying they would, but they'd stand a bigger chance than winning the Premiership.

:lol

Yes, I know what you're saying, but I still laughed.

:pow:

What's with the sudden Holloway dislike btw? Is there something wrong with liking people who are generally popular anyway?

I like Holloway. Genuinely entertaining guy. And a legitimately talented manager.

What's with the sudden Holloway dislike btw? Is there something wrong with liking people who are generally popular anyway?

It media cool to like him therefore now socially uncool to have a good word said about him.

It media cool to like him therefore now socially uncool to have a good word said about him.

Must...go against... mainstream opinion.....