Would you be happy if Bellamy returned? Well tough tits, he's gone to Cardiff

tgarve
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I can't see him taking more than a £20k cut though.

how did you arrive at that figure then? :lol:

Which one? He's "rumoured" to be on £90k. Can you really see him taking less than £70k?

that's what i'm asking, why 70k and not 60k or 50k?

doesn't really matter, pointless question on my part

Guest firetotheworks

I cant believe he's going to Cardiff. What a pointless waste. If he stays fit, they go up. It's as simple as that.

We should definitely be in for him, ideal solution for him and us.

Yup, pay half his wages.  If we stay up it would be well worth it. If we go down, then we aint tied into any contracts etc.

If we can convince Man City to pick up part of his wages, then i'd be well up for a loan with a view to a permenant. TBF Man City don't give a fuck about money, surely something could be sorted out if we could convince Bellamy himself (who wouldn't take much convincing IMO).

Fuck Ben Arfa, Bellamy would keep us up, if we could keep him fit.

If we can convince Man City to pick up part of his wages, then i'd be well up for a loan with a view to a permenant. TBF Man City don't give a fuck about money, surely something could be sorted out if we could convince Bellamy himself (who wouldn't take much convincing IMO).

Fuck Ben Arfa, Bellamy would keep us up, if we could keep him fit.

Disagree.

Guest firetotheworks

Obviously this is massively hypothetical, but if Ben Arfa is the difference between going down and staying up, then adding Bellamy to that would mean the difference between fighting relegation and finishing 12th-14th imo. Easily.

If we can convince Man City to pick up part of his wages, then i'd be well up for a loan with a view to a permenant. TBF Man City don't give a f*** about money, surely something could be sorted out if we could convince Bellamy himself (who wouldn't take much convincing IMO).

f*** Ben Arfa, Bellamy would keep us up, if we could keep him fit.

Disagree.

I think he would bloody love to pull on the toon top, even if it was to wind us up a bit.

We have a love/hate relationship. I think he has a soft spot for us.

Cardiff despite their financial woes got new Malay owners in the summer. Could be a brilliant signal of intent by them.

It's really not though is it, its an unreal opportunity landing at their feet by pure accident coming from unique set of circumstances. Nothing to do with their intent.

Cardiff despite their financial woes got new Malay owners in the summer. Could be a brilliant signal of intent by them.

Not quite Man City style owners though.

They are trying to restructure Cardiff's debts rather than pay them off and there is still a lot of uncertainty about their true intent with the club.

As likely to be another Pompey than a mini-City

It's really not though is it, its an unreal opportunity landing at their feet by pure accident coming from unique set of circumstances. Nothing to do with their intent.

They'd be mad not to spin it though.

The more I think about this, the more I tend to think I'd be fucking ecstatic if he came back.

I wouldn't. Complete cunt who always moans about the hard deal he gets. Always someone elses fault. Personally prefer he had his knees smashed by Fitz Hall and his arse burgled by any fucker willing to bed him over.

The more I think about this, the more I tend to think I'd be fucking ecstatic if he came back.

I wouldn't. Complete cunt who always moans about the hard deal he gets. Always someone elses fault. Personally prefer he had his knees smashed by Fitz Hall and his arse burgled by any fucker willing to bed him over.

I agree he's a massive twat. But he's a quality twat who's absolutely proven in the Premiership. Our team would be much more dangerous and he'd probably work well with Carroll.

I agree he's a massive twat. But he's a quality twat who's absolutely proven in the Premiership. Our team would be much more dangerous and he'd probably work well with Carroll.

Not fussed about a team of vicars but this tossers best friend is himself. The high five with Harry Redknapp just about sums him up. Did enough when he was here (fake injuries, text messages etc etc etc) to ensure that a significant proportion of the ground would make it hard for him to return comfortably. Having said that, he is so thick he wouldn't notice.