Harry Redknapp

Tooj

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

They'll catch him out when he smirks at the '80087322' calculator trick.

Surely it's 22378008  :razz:

Damn, just done a redknapp!

Guest johnson293

Sounds like Harry's been getting a bit rattled today...

Redknapp stops evidence + looks across court to a detective. "Please stop staring at me officer. I know you're trying to cause me a problem"

This is getting heated. Redknapp raising his voice as he replies to many of prosecution questions

:iamatwat:

How can you be acting in the best interests of the club when you get a cut of any player profit? Its a fucking joke, they go on about players being mercenaries and agents taking money out of the game, how about setting an example harry you saggy faced twat? Financially crippled West Ham, Portsmouth and hopefully Spurs, and hes the best candidate for england manager fooks sake

Guest Howaythetoon

I think its quite clever on a club's part to give their manager a slice of any transfer fee or transfer fee profit because it will no doubt ease any potential for a conflict which can be quite costly as Ashley and co found out with KK, because that's why a manager is more likely to kick-off, the sale of players. That's why we got rid of Hughton because he didn't want to lose the likes of Carroll or Nolan, Barton et al. Pardew won't either but he's not going to kick up a fuss if players are sold because he profits anyway. Whether that's right or not I'm not too sure. Personally, it doesn't sit well with me but from a business perspective, why shouldn't the coach profit from the sale of a player who he will have obviously helpded to become such a valuable 'product' anyway?

"Morally I was due Crouch bonus even though legally I wasn't as not in contract." Monaco cash not Crouch bonus as "not in my contract"

:serious:

Im sure thats a comfort to Portsmouth fans seeing their club relegated and in administration, that and the groundsmen tea ladys and other stadium staff laid off by the administrators. Morals eh? him and Fred Goodwin should share a cell.

It would be good if it was stipulated in football rules that any home nationality player who joins a club before the age of 21 entitles managers to claim a share of net profit dependant on how long they managed the player.

For example if an English player comes through a clubs academy and makes his debut aged 20 then is sold aged 24 for 10m after 150 games, playing 100 games for Manager A, and 50 games for Manager B, both managers share a 10% of the transfer split 6.6%/3.3%.

But if not English, or not signed before turning 21 manager gets nothing.

Might encourage managers to take a more long term approach with English players.

"Morally I was due Crouch bonus even though legally I wasn't as not in contract." Monaco cash not Crouch bonus as "not in my contract"

Can you please point out exactly what crime goodwin has comitted?

Oh yes he hasnt comitted one. In fact the government at the time actually approved what he was doing.

Im sure thats a comfort to Portsmouth fans seeing their club relegated and in administration, that and the groundsmen tea ladys and other stadium staff laid off by the administrators. Morals eh? him and Fred Goodwin should share a cell.

Can you please point out exactly what crime goodwin has comitted?

Oh yes he hasnt comitted one. In fact the government at the time actually approved what he was doing.

Has he not? sorry my bad I thought he was the one that ripped up the financial rule book and took rbs from being a well run business into a "giant" by gambling his customers money on continued growth, then lobbied the labour government to de-regulate the financial industry succesfully in order to continue to gamble at extraordinary rates. Then when the gamble backfired convinced the government to take his same customers money through additional tax to pay back their own money that he had lost. Then fooked off with a full pension. Meanwhile millions of the people in the UK lost their pensions, jobs and life savings. Causing misery, distress and in some instances suicide.

No your right hes innocent.

Just caught a summary of harry's evidence. Really annoyed me hearing what he was apparently saying. Stuff like; "I don't remember signing that, we were playing man united so i was probably more concerned about who was marking david beckham hehe" It's so obvious  what he is doing and annoys the hell out of me that people lap it up cus he is a "cheeky chappy" oooo and he knows david beckham wow.