Harry Redknapp

Tooj

Guest Geordiesned

This could go either way. I can remember Ken Dodd getting off tax evasion with a similar defence that he had no business sense and was stupid. That was ridiculously tried in front of a Liverpool jury though.

Some journo tweeting that Harry is confirming that he lied to the News of the World when speaking to a reporter over the phone. Surely admitting that you lied to an organisation is not going to help your cause? WTF. His story to them is contradicting to the one now. I hate the happy chappy personality that the media paint him with. Good ol' arry. It's pathetic, he seems quite a horrible person to me. I dread to think they kind of media reaction someone like Jose or Sven would get with this kind of shit.

Someone come up with something to the tune of only fools and horses theme tune...

No income tax, no V.A.T.,

No money back, no guarantee,

...in time for spurs.

Stick a pony in me pocket

I'll fetch Crouchy from the van

Cos if you want the best uns

& you don't ask questions then milan i'm your man.

No income tax no vat

Just one fat wad for Rosie

black or white rich or broke,

he off loaded him to Stoke

God bless hooky street

Viva hooky street

long live hooky street.

Guest kingdawson

Some journo tweeting that Harry is confirming that he lied to the News of the World when speaking to a reporter over the phone. Surely admitting that you lied to an organisation is not going to help your cause? WTF. His story to them is contradicting to the one now. I hate the happy chappy personality that the media paint him with. Good ol' arry. It's pathetic, he seems quite a horrible person to me. I dread to think they kind of media reaction someone like Jose or Sven would get with this kind of s***.

Yes lying to the 'News of the World' is surely gonna find him guilty.

Just being given the money anyway and not through contract is the most obvious tax dodge. It's like a company claiming they've got someone as an apprentice or something then giving full wages in cash wink wink nudge nudge. Genuine level of idiocy in thinking that's a legitimate excuse to give a court since that's confirming that was what the money was for, at least claim it was a coincidence!

"Morally I was due Crouch bonus even though legally I wasn't as not in contract." Monaco cash not Crouch bonus as "not in my contract"

:serious:

"Morally" ? can anyone explain that one ?

Something like "It was my extraordinary management skills that saw Peter Crouch's value rise so much, and so when he was sold against my will at least I had a moral claim to some of the fabulous wealth I created. With my extraordinary management skills."

Perhaps?

Harry 'Rosie 47' Redknapp Is....

...a lesbian.

...the Churchill dog.

...the definition of a whorebag.

...the reason for societal errors/isues.

...the real man behind the London lootings.

...looser than a wizards sleeve.

...financially sound.

...Jewish.

...a twat.

...Jamie Redknapps bitch.

...made from cotton wool.

...the man who needs ironed.