Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Posted in the last 30 minutes.

http://www.laprovence.com/article/om-a-la-une/mercato-ben-arfa-newcastle-et-rien-dautre

Seems to think we've made an official offer which has been rejected, but will go back for more.

"Marseille have rejected the first offer from Newcastle, which was a long way short of the club's valuation, but given the desire of Ben Arfa and his representatives to go to the Tyneside club, Marseille directors have put forward a counter-offer to the English club, where the two will meet a common ground".

Finally gives a decent insight there...

No one has a fucking clue what's going on

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

"Hi, Chris Who-Toon here - wink wink -..."

"Did you just say 'wink wink'?"

"Yes, but thats not why I'm calling. I want to offer you a Xisco for Ben Arfa."

"A Xisco? Hang on... No, sorry we already got one."

http://im.videosearch.rediff.com/thumbImage/videoImages/videoImages1/youtube/rdhash374/9V7zbWNznbs.gif

"I told them we already got one!"

"Oh..."

http://www.planetd21.com/images/monty-python-taunting.jpg

"Now go away you silly English types..."

It's the same in football manager when you try and offload your pish players in a transfer. I always get this

"Here's £4mil + Ameobi"

"We'll just take the £4mil thanks"

"Alright £6mil + Ameobi"

"Mate, f*** off with Ameobi, he's f***ing gash"

And so on.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

It's the same in football manager when you try and offload your pish players in a transfer. I always get this

"Here's £4mil + Ameobi"

"We'll just take the £4mil thanks"

"Alright £6mil + Ameobi"

"Mate, f*** off with Ameobi, he's f***ing gash"

And so on.

So true.  :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Reckon we'll have this tied up by the weekend, then Nolan can go and pick him up in his big white van, and get the booze in from the cash and carry while he's there.

Can see it now, the van so full of Ginster's pastys he cannit fit any booze in. If he appears with a Black Eye you know Barton wasn't too pleased with the outcome.

Reckon we'll have this tied up by the weekend, then Nolan can go and pick him up in his big white van, and get the booze in from the cash and carry while he's there.

Can see it now, the van so full of Ginster's pastys he cannit fit any booze in. If he appears with a Black Eye you know Barton wasn't too pleased with the outcome.

:lol:

'Here Ben, gan carry ma white lightning like, cheers'

He'll be dropping Barton off at Euro Disney.

Hughton as well, looking for another mickey mouse right back.

Kinnear used to work there until the PL referees went on a trip away there and he got fired for calling them all cunts.

I'll be utterly shocked if this is anything more than a PR exercise from the club, making it look like we're willing to spend money.

We'll doubtless sign some retard on deadline day for fuck all though.

I'll be utterly shocked if this is anything more than a PR exercise from the club, making it look like we're willing to spend money.

We'll doubtless sign some retard on deadline day for f*** all though.

None of this has came from our end, and Hughton has kept playing it down, so can hardly be a PR stunt from us.

Can't help but remember the Michael Johnson thing and that fucking stupid email to David Craig.

We'll doubtless sign some retard on deadline day for f*** all though.

None of this has came from our end, and Hughton has kept playing it down, so can hardly be a PR stunt from us.

thats what they want you to think

We'll doubtless sign some retard on deadline day for fuck all though.

Why would the club go out of its way to convince the fans they aren't going to be spending (the announcement, plus threatening the media for transfer stories) and then go out and start making fake bids for players?

I know I keep asking this, but nobody ever answers :lol: