Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Just pulled this from Ben Arfa's twitter can someone translate?

Sérieusement p***** maintenant pourquoi can't rien simple.  C'est tellement frustrant pendaison autour jack s*** arrêter f****** autour."  Faire Je veux d'aller à Hoffenheim, non! Faire Je veux d'aller à Werder Bremen, non! Faire Je veux d'aller à Newcastle, Oui! Alors, arrêtez f***ing autour Levy!

:lol:

Is he seriously saying "f***ing" and "jack s***" while writing in French? :lol:

Guest Heneage

My first thought was just some Mackem being sad with a fake Twitter account, but then realising that there was no Twitter account...

Kezman you massive bumbaclart

I just liked how even when translated some people didn't click on that it wasn't real. :lol:

who believed it ?

Maybe not believed, but translated it when it was already English speak in French words.

dunno like, i've seen french movies where "fuck you" and "motherfucker" are used,just examples in the same way as turks love to use "son of a bitch/whore" in english.

i just always took it that english was the language of cursing.

Guest Heneage

I was expecting a fake account with Kezman being suckered into posting it, I didn't think for a moment that any Newcastle fan was enough of an toss pot to do the f***er himself :nope:

This, basically :lol:

Is not 'a' toss pot?

Original text:

"Seriously pissed, why can't anything be simple? It's frustrating waiting around for jack shit. Do I want to go to Hoffenheim? No! Do I want to go to Werder Bremen? No! Do I want to go to Newcastle? Yes! Then stop fucking around Levy!"

...56 translations later we get:

"True, why. Germany has cut my dog? Werder Bremen have lost Yes, I want you, oh, look!?"

I was expecting a fake account with Kezman being suckered into posting it, I didn't think for a moment that any Newcastle fan was enough of an toss pot to do the f***er himself :nope:

This, basically :lol:

Is not 'a' toss pot?

Wow you can scour a post for a mistype, you're really not such a witless moron after all.. oh wait you actually mistyped the post :facepalm:

http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-article/Newcastle-United-reportedly-win-battle-for-Marseille-winger-Hatem-Ben-Arfa/9310/

Which takes some bollocks from Italian site:

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=222315

Using google translator:

More or less tangible goal even Milan and Parma in the last hours of destiny Olympique Marseille youngster Hatem Ben Arfa (23) seems to have taken the route of the United Kingdom. The playmaker would transalpine fact endorsed the offer of Newcastle United.

If this happens, I still say I'll eat my bloody hat. If I wore one.