Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest GAMMELL

I actually put the ugly bastart on loan at Newcastle on my FM 2010 database yesterday, jinxed the fucker I have...  :doh:

If we don't get this player, will this thread be the one with the most pages about a player we've never got?

I doubt it.  :lol:

Unless it hits 250 pages it would even make the XI.

Ah, right. 

Would have though it's at least top in the 5. :lol:

If we don't get this player, will this thread be the one with the most pages about a player we've never got?

I doubt it.  :lol:

Unless it hits 250 pages it would even make the XI.

Ah, right. 

Would have though it's at least top in the 5. :lol:

It probably would, i've no idea tbh, just threads can get a little long around here.  :laugh:

OMFG!, Holy smokes lads I have just received in my possession some incredible breaking news relating to the transfer of Mr Hatem Ben Arfa to Newcastle United!!!11

This information is so sensitive at this time that it needs spoiler tags.....Please click the tags to find out and become a bonafide ITK:

Nearly There!

Are you ready for this earth shattering news!? ARE YOU!?

Well here it is!!!!.....

:fishing:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Pedro's Ben Afra Gregg's watch is decent too. Been to Newcastle Greggs and some other Greggs lately.

Bloody drama queens. These things take time, we should fucking know that by now, and we are clearly the front runners for HBA.

We aren't in any rush to get him in, as he will not start for us straight away anyway, Hughton wouldn't throw him in the deep end.

If we can get him in the next 7 days or so he might be available for Villa.

what if after 7 days, the deal collapses, then we have 7 less days to find a replacement.

we should pull out of this deal now, as we don't seem committed to the deal (i.e. on loan deal), and marseille are fucking us around

:spit:

Bloody drama queens. These things take time, we should f***ing know that by now, and we are clearly the front runners for HBA.

We aren't in any rush to get him in, as he will not start for us straight away anyway, Hughton wouldn't throw him in the deep end.

If we can get him in the next 7 days or so he might be available for Villa.

what if after 7 days, the deal collapses, then we have 7 less days to find a replacement.

we should pull out of this deal now, as we don't seem committed to the deal (i.e. on loan deal), and marseille are f***ing us around

:spit:

Am I allowed to laugh at this Dave? I'm not getting whooshed again am I?