Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest BooBoo

I'm literally bursting with pride that I broke the news of the picture exclusive to the followers of Newcastle-Online.

Afar, if he signs will you put the r in your name between the A, and the f?

If he signs a five year contract and scores on his debut I'll consider a name change  in his honour.

You wouldn't be able to anyway :lol:

Can we not get rid of those 1's at the end of the thread title?

It adds to the excitement of the statement imo. Keep them.

Can we be grammatical and lose all but one exclamation mark as it adds no more significance to the thread title.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CCQ-IiZpWio/SiYUE7NPeFI/AAAAAAAAAYM/ikukHd_go4o/s400/mrlogic1.jpg

If he signs a five year contract and scores on his debut I'll consider a name change  in his honour.

What... You've changed your name about 5,000 times, mine's never changed since old toontastic days, why don't I get a turn ??

I'm literally bursting with pride that I broke the news of the picture exclusive to the followers of Newcastle-Online.

Special privellages should be given to you. Like posting youtube videos of football, while others aren't allowed to.

Only kidding Dave, don't hurt me.

Someone has already got it wrapped up in anyway. Watch, now half of you will be sending Dave a PM to change your name or putting a new registration request in.

I'll take random airport guy if it's available.

Aye, why have usernames changes been put on hiatus?

Because we're fucking lazy.

What... You've changed you name about 5,000 times, mine's never changed since old toontastic days, why don't I get a turn ??

Exactly, it's people like me that ruined the fun for everyone else :lol:

What... You've changed you name about 5,000 times, mine's never changed since old toontastic days, why don't I get a turn ??

Exactly, it's people like me that ruined the fun for everyone else :lol:

Fucking twat :)

Guest malandro

Photo has him itching his chin = Possible chin infection = Failed medical

His hand's not quite touching his chin, that's what had me thinking someone had just shopped his head onto some guys body there. But that theory has been shot out of the water in style. He's probably just in the process of forming a fist, in order to punch the charver taking his photo with his cell phone.

Probably raising his arm in defence, they sent AC as the welcome comittee....BOSH!

It’s probably a chin flick, which sort of means fuck off.

Aye, why have usernames changes been put on hiatus?

There were too many of them...