Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

ok, sorry my mistake, just seen the date now

You didn't need to see the date.  21 years old :nope: Scolari :nope:  behind Liverpool in the title race :nope:

Did you not read what he said, it doesn't matter, it shows the dealings to today transfer links.

:dowie:

you don't have to take it to personal attacks imo

You call that a personal tax? Boy, has the world got a surprise for you when you get out there...

Guest pont-toon

This guy looks like an utter mentalist, if you sign him it's gonna be a ride.

we've been missing someone like this since errrrrrrr......................joey barton

gan on benjy arfa lad - get that joey b tash oot

I've been out all night, typical  :rant: This thread is absolutely great though; I've just read 30 pages and its just perfect.

So this is pretty positive news, then? Holding the guy hosatge. I'm just scared another team swoops in for him now ala Modric. Theres no way he's staying at Marseille now.

Greatest. Saga. Ever.

I've been out all night, typical  :rant: This thread is absolutely great though; I've just read 30 pages and its just perfect.

So this is pretty positive news, then? Holding the guy hosatge. I'm just scared another team swoops in for him now ala Modric. Theres no way he's staying at Marseille now.

Greatest. Saga. Ever.

It's up there with Fat Fred and Sky's long shots of him and Michael Owen at a Northumberland hotel isn't it? :lol: