Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

I don't see where in those quotes Deschamps has "thrown the move into doubt" mind. :lol:

"There is an option for Newcastle to purchase him bound to a number of matches. He won't play them, obviously, but we'll have to see what Newcastle do"

Which means we'll buy him if we want him?!

Of course, the 25 game clause is their for Marseilles benefit, to ensure we couldn't get a good season out of him on the cheap and then return him, it'll have no baring on whether we can sign him or not.

Correct me if I'm wrong, does it also not mean though that had he played the 25 games, Marseilles can't refuse to sell and the price is fixed, which means he is ours if we want to. But now that he won't be playing the 25 games, Marseilles can reject our offer or increase the price?

I see no reason why it should.  Like I said the 25 game clause is their simply to safeguard Marsielle against us taking a player on the cheap, getting a full season out of him, and sending him back.  Other clauses, such as an agreed price will be separate from that.

We're writing him a letter from the main Swedish Newcastle website with 40-50 names wishing him the best of luck. Anyway, I've been assigned to mail it.. What adress is the best one to go for? I'm thinking the club and then let them forward it to him.

We're writing him a letter from the main Swedish Newcastle website with 40-50 names wishing him the best of luck. Anyway, I've been assigned to mail it.. What adress is the best one to go for? I'm thinking the club and then let them forward it to him.

The club has been sending all of the letters through to him.

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

hatem never returned with L'OM

he is a buffoon that took bour could manipulate

he found his club and his club is NEWCASTLE

Exactly what he said

me too  :iamatwat:

I will travel newcastle paris-match for his first return home

I would not miss it

Exactly what he said

I would not miss it

You're welcome any time mon ami.

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

Exactly what he said

I would not miss it

You're welcome any time mon ami.

thank you my friend  :thup:

The most telling quote in the story.

I would be surprised if anybody thought and different.  I'm sure if Marseille tried to get him back we'd see another saga like we did in the in the summer.

He'll be here next season as long as we stay up and he doesn't have any further problems with the leg break.  That still doesn't make up for what we will have missed out on for most of this season but as least we will still see the best of him.  The silver lining might be that others who may have shown an interest next summer might just be put off by this injury. 

Just sent some get well baloons through the club, hope it reaches him. I know baloons sounds like poof but it was that or flowers  :lol:

Why? :lol:

hahaha the choice for the whole online order was kind of limited