Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

laugh all you want, but imo he's got enough quality (had anyway) to play for them (not saying that he would play every game like)

No way that he would look out of place in their squads, and im not basing my opinion on the Everton game, seen him before and what he can do against other CL teams.

Maybe not consistent enough to start every game for them, but he surely has the talent to play at that level.

Not that i think these sides will be sniffing around anyway.

Guest Stephen927

people laughing at me like i was saying that Ameobi is better than Drogba

I'm not laughing brah.

This is what his agent, Michael Ouazine said.

"Great teams have been interested,” he said. “But when Real Madrid come to see you, you cannot accept. Today, Hatem is not ready. With all the stars at that club, how would he find a starting place? He must remain consistent.”

people laughing at me like i was saying that Ameobi is better than Drogba

I'm not laughing brah.

This is what his agent, Michael Ouazine said.

"Great teams have been interested, he said. But when Real Madrid come to see you, you cannot accept. Today, Hatem is not ready. With all the stars at that club, how would he find a starting place? He must remain consistent.

I didn't say that YOU were ;)

I also remember reading something about them being interested in him, but i didn't wanna mention it as i wasn't sure about the source and if it was true.

So basically pretty much what I said. Not doubting or rubbishing the possibility of him being good enough to play for madrid simply pointing out that he would sit on the bench time and time again and i'm confident that even if interest was shown, at this stage in his career, ben arfa would prefer steady football at a club such as Newcastle.  :clap:

Guest thefishman

He was horseshite v stoke tbf, If he's still here next season i reckon he'll be even more infuriating than robert and not half as good,

I've seen worse players than Ben Arfa playing for Barca and Madrid.

This!

People seem to think that they only have players of Messis and Ronaldos quality in their squads.

Nobody thinks that, you complete and utter buffoon.

This!

People seem to think that they only have players of Messis and Ronaldos quality in their squads.

Ooooooooo noo heeeee diiiiiiiiiiintttttttttt *snaps fingers and girates head*

This!

Im sorry master!

Barça and Madrid would never take a punt on a player with a story of such volatile personality for sitting on the bench.

Still hoping he recovers and turns out well for you, mind.

Woodgate? Benzema? 

Both were meant as starters. What I say is that I don't think HBA is good enough to take the risk. Surely he's better than the Ezquerros, Fauberts or Drenthes of this world, but he's a riskier player regarding squad disruption, for what would ultimately be a sub role.

Guest MrBrown

He's good enough for Barcelona and Real. Has enough quality to play there.

Don't doubt it but they wouldn't be interested. He would be a small fish in their squad. Do you think ben arfa would prefer to sit on the bench at madrid than play week in week out?

I just said that he's good enough to play for them, nothing else. Imo he's better than Di Maria who starts for them. I hope he stays with us, and if we start earning some points and climb the table he might join us (i hope so), but we certainly have to start deliver sooner rather than later.

He's a great player, but he's nowhere near Di Maria. He's not consistent enough, for a start.

He's good enough for Barcelona and Real. Has enough quality to play there.

Don't doubt it but they wouldn't be interested. He would be a small fish in their squad. Do you think ben arfa would prefer to sit on the bench at madrid than play week in week out?

I just said that he's good enough to play for them, nothing else. Imo he's better than Di Maria who starts for them. I hope he stays with us, and if we start earning some points and climb the table he might join us (i hope so), but we certainly have to start deliver sooner rather than later.

He's a great player, but he's nowhere near Di Maria. He's not consistent enough, for a start.

never saw what others see in di maria.