Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

I have been a fan of this guy ever since he was a wonderkid for lyon in football manager. Funny enough I signed him for newcastle in that game a few years ago and he was a key part of my multi trophy winning team.

I can't wait to see him back in action in real life he looks just as good.

Come on Ben Arfa!

And like the rest of the dressing room, Ben Arfa was shocked at the axing of popular Hughton a fortnight ago. The ex-Newcastle chief impressed the Frenchman by visiting him in hospital and there was a determination to make a return for Hughton. But he has had positive discussions with Pardew, who sees a central role for Ben Arfa when he returns.

“Hatem was a little bit upset by what happened with Chris but while it sounds harsh, football is football and his responsibility is with Newcastle United,” Stainrod said. “You have to be professional and he can’t wait to start working with Alan. He’s got a good reputation as a coach and even though he’s someone different, you get used to that in football.”

I'd say that is quite positive  O0

And like the rest of the dressing room, Ben Arfa was shocked at the axing of popular Hughton a fortnight ago. The ex-Newcastle chief impressed the Frenchman by visiting him in hospital and there was a determination to make a return for Hughton. But he has had positive discussions with Pardew, who sees a central role for Ben Arfa when he returns.

“Hatem was a little bit upset by what happened with Chris but while it sounds harsh, football is football and his responsibility is with Newcastle United,” Stainrod said. “You have to be professional and he can’t wait to start working with Alan. He’s got a good reputation as a coach and even though he’s someone different, you get used to that in football.”

I'd say that is quite positive  O0

Yep - and anyone with a brain will know how talented HBA is and AP has said it himself he'd like to build an attacking squad around Barton, HBA and Carroll - now as long as the board lets him do that, amazing.

Looking forward to his first interviews coming back, the first training photos of him and of course his first appearance since the injury.

only back in training by february, will probably be closer to march before he plays again though

If I were the club doctors you'd probably add on a couple of weeks not to build anyone's hopes up and not to put pressure on him...Two or three times already we've had he's ahead of schedule and the comeback date keeps dropping, it wouldn't surprise me to see him playing by the first week of Feb not just in training.

Good to see the recovery's going well, can't be rushing him back in though. Plenty of run outs from the bench before the end of the season.

We might just steal 4th if he comes back in March.

Are you serious? Not trolling, just want to hear your reasoning that you could overtake ManCity and Spurs.

He's not serious :lol:

I don't know, the guy seems to always believe what he says pretty strongly.

If he is serious I'll drink my own...

nah.

I'm targeting Blackburn away for his first introduction, with bench duty and coming on for the last ten or so minutes. Then after a couple of more reserve outings in the two week break, he's ready to play from start against Bolton.