Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest jeffers09

I wont be surprised if Ireland return to Villa without playing a single game for us.

But then we still sign him anyway.

Guest mimifrench

Beautiful, no ? http://www.leparisien.fr/sports/ben-arfa-retour-au-football-04-04-2011-1392090.php

I wanted to ask you a few things : what Newcastle team generally do on the pre-season ? When does it begin and do you play against other teams (if yes do you already know them ?) ?

I think you'll play some friendly matches but will you do it against european teams ?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Beautiful, no ? http://www.leparisien.fr/sports/ben-arfa-retour-au-football-04-04-2011-1392090.php

I wanted to ask you a few things : what Newcastle team generally do on the pre-season ? When does it begin and do you play against other teams (if yes do you already know them ?) ?

I think you'll play some friendly matches but will you do it against european teams ?

Oh yes.

It looks like we are going over to the USA for pre season.

last line of that article in google translate 'He knows he waited on the side of St James' Park: "I felt a lot of respect, trust and love from the fans. I now want to do them. "

:lol:

Guest mimifrench

He looks like a faggot there. But that's no problem since most players do.

A faggot ?? No, no, no ... If i understand well, it is not very nice for him ! He is a handsome man and he likes women ! You can't really say that about him lol. But if you think that men who wear pink shirt are all faggot you should open your mind lol

A faggot ?? No, no, no ... If i understand well, it is not very nice for him ! He is a handsome man and he likes women ! You can't really say that about him lol. But if you think that men who wear pink shirt are all faggot you should open your mind lol

:lol: :clap:

You tell him, mimi!

It's not the jumper, it's the way he wears it. And earrings are for women.

Two microphones is gay anyway.

Guest mimifrench

And what is the way he wears it ???

But i agree with you, men shouldn't wear earrings, it is for women ! Personnally i hate men who wear women "things". But i know ben arfa and he usually doesn't  wear like that !

Anyway, he plays good football and that is the most important !

And what is the way he wears it ???

But i agree with you, men shouldn't wear earrings, it is for women ! Personnally i hate men who wear women "things". But i know ben arfa and he usually doesn't  wear like that !

Anyway, he plays good football and that is the most important !

:thup:

"I was afraid for my career. I had to have a second operation in November because of a big infection. It could have been very dangerous.

"I was told I could have had my leg cut off if the doctors hadn't intervened very, very quickly.

"So today I'm just really happy to be able to play again. It hurts me to see the images of my injury, it makes me feel sick. I've seen the pictures at least 100 times. De Jong sent me a text message, I don't speak very good English so I didn't understand every word.

"But basically he said he hadn't meant to do me any harm and that he was sorry.

"I replied it was OK and that's football. But the big problem is the referee didn't even give a foul against him for that tackle, let alone a card.

"If there's no punishment, he can get away with anything. I don't want to be having a go at refs, but they must protect players a bit more."

"I was afraid for my career. I had to have a second operation in November because of a big infection. It could have been very dangerous.

"I was told I could have had my leg cut off if the doctors hadn't intervened very, very quickly.

"So today I'm just really happy to be able to play again. It hurts me to see the images of my injury, it makes me feel sick. I've seen the pictures at least 100 times. De Jong sent me a text message, I don't speak very good English so I didn't understand every word.

"But basically he said he hadn't meant to do me any harm and that he was sorry.

"I replied it was OK and that's football. But the big problem is the referee didn't even give a foul against him for that tackle, let alone a card.

"If there's no punishment, he can get away with anything. I don't want to be having a go at refs, but they must protect players a bit more."

Text message. Spineless cunt should have been MADE to visit him in hospital