Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

what was the injury he's just getting over now?  officially i mean, i know he took a knock in pre-season rather than it being a muscle pull or whatever but what were they saying the injury was?

he really is the type of player to draw in a defender and either skip away or get taken out...

Can someone change the poll to "how many games before he's crocked again"

I'll go for three.

And yes, I think he's a wonderful player, will be a credit to the team, blah, blah, blah.

What an incredibly s*** post.

What's s*** about it?

Just everything. From the opening sentence to the 'blah blah blah'.

Boring, predictable and er boring. Pretty much like 99% of your posts though, so shouldnt be too suprised.

So, how many games do you think he'll remain fit for? I genuinely hope every game but just can't see it. Simple really. He can't survive a hard a tackle by the looks of it. The hatchet men will have his card marked already.

Literally at my desk shaking my head at your post.

Do you think he'll play 20 games this season?

Yes, with ease.

The statement 'he cant survive a hard tackle' is laughable.

It's been shown to be very accurate so far mind.

Has it? Wouldn't have had you down as a fan of French football. You watched every game of his, yeah?

I'd never heard of him before he joined us but in his NUFC career Crumpy's statement is very accurate.

Are you for real? :lol:

What do you mean?

As Crumpy states his NUFC career has been nearly all spent on the treatment table.

Ronaldo used to get kicked form pillar to post when he played for Man Utd yet i can't remember him missing too many games.

As regards not knowing who he was why would i?

I'd never heard of Tiote, Cabaye or Marveux either.

Did you watch the Everton game? Took a few considerable knocks there like.

I did watch it, he scored a screamer and had a good game but i'm not holding out much hope for him getting much time on the pitch this season.

what was the injury he's just getting over now?  officially i mean, i know he took a knock in pre-season rather than it being a muscle pull or whatever but what were they saying the injury was?

he really is the type of player to draw in a defender and either skip away or get taken out...

He got kicked on the ankle and has been out for 2 months.

He got kicked on the ankle and has been out for 2 months.

hence why i asked what the real injury was...it's not beyond the realms of possibility he's been really unlucky twice although i can honestly see where you skepticism comes from

Guest fumiste

http://www.foot01.com/foot-europeen/angleterre/ben-arfa-impatient-de-retrouver-les-terrains-selon-son-conseiller,76777

It has been nearly on one year since Hatem Ben Arfa did not compete any more for premier League's game.

After the terrible tackle of Nigel de Jong and the grave wound which ensued from it, the former player of Lyon and Marseille again injured himself in full preparation for the United States while he had started very well.

On returning to Newcastle since the beginning of the week, international French is soon going to take back the collective training and finally to find grounds at the end of the month. It is what hopes for his(her,its) councillor(adviser) Michel Ouazine, who wishes that his(her) protégé succeeds in returning to Magpies all the patience and the confidence(trust) of these last months.

" This wound at the beginning of the preparation hurt because he(it) was in great shape. Now, we can make nothing against the nature. There was a small psychological work to be made to put in perspective because it is always frustrating not to be able to play. It is necessary to look after itself and it is what we made. Newcastle was very comprehensive, letting him(it) make its care for Clairefontaine. They rely on him(her) as they made him(it) to sign him(it) definitively while he(it) was hurt last winter. There is a very good atmosphere in this club and the leaders put us no pressure to return. There are many French players, but no clans as it was the case with Arsenal in the past. The leaders are tuned in and Hatem should thus find the ground at the end of the month to play 20 minutes and find the rhythm because later, he is going to have September, October and December very in charge of(­ October and December very loaded with) in the First one League there. It will have to be successful, but he(it) is impatient to find grounds of course ", confided(entrusted) to Foot01 Hatem Ben Arfa's councillor(adviser), which has to know that his(her,its) popularity rating at the supporters did not still fall with an iota in spite of this long absence.

Guest Haris Vuckic

http://i53.tinypic.com/24q4fo7.jpg

Just a kick on the ankle, if he wasn't so injury prone he would have got up and ran it off  :rolleyes:

That c**t played last night against L.A Galaxy.

Yellow card literally 30 seconds in, he's a spoiler!

People need to fuck off with this thread title stuff man :lol:

Best case scenario seems to suggest we might see a brief cameo at home to Blackburn, the reaction should be fantastic for him if that is the case.

Think he'll return like Damien Duff, can't beat a man and will probably play about 4 games till the end of the season.

What a chilling thought... But it's bound to be a little concerning until he strings some appearances together... Fingers crossed he hasn't lost his acceleration as without it he'll struggle in the same way Owen did to a degree...

Think he'll return like Damien Duff, can't beat a man and will probably play about 4 games till the end of the season.

What a chilling thought... But it's bound to be a little concerning until he strings some appearances together... Fingers crossed he hasn't lost his acceleration as without it he'll struggle in the same way Owen did to a degree...

He'd struggle even more than Owen did without the acceleration.

Guest VaVaVoom

Its absolutely ridiculous some of the shit thats spilled out on peoples keyboards!

The lad is a fantastic talent and anyone who has watched French football will not only know this but also know that he is not injury prone.

He has had two horrific injuries from two vile tackles...that is all.

His ability on the ball from the hole will be our biggest weapon this season. I expect him to get in amongst the goals and assists like.

Guest bimpy474

Its absolutely ridiculous some of the s*** thats spilled out on peoples keyboards!

The lad is a fantastic talent and anyone who has watched French football will not only know this but also know that he is not injury prone.

He has had two horrific injuries from two vile tackles...that is all.

His ability on the ball from the hole will be our biggest weapon this season. I expect him to get in amongst the goals and assists like.

:snod: