Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Can Ikon and mimifrench get a subforum please?

Yes, please. But don't sure Dave will grant this wich  :undecided:

We can achieve anything we want Mimi :) I'll PM Dave, When we fly off to Bora Bora, if Dave wants to join, he can always be my caddie and serve us fresh fruit and keep us cool with one of his Victoria Secret wings.

Guest mimifrench

Does that mean you're leaving me Mimi?

Please, please stop asking me question which are HS, ie not connecting with this thread because i'm going to get banned by Dave or one of the administrators  :(

(Keep it secret but i must admit my heart balance between you and Cajun but shut!)

Does that mean you're leaving me Mimi?

Please, please stop asking me question which are HS, ie not connecting with this thread because i'm going to get banned by Dave or one of the administrators  :(

(Keep it secret but i must admit that Ikon can offer me so many things that you can't, im sorry but i have to follow my heart)

Mimi, you're the best  :smitten:

Guest mimifrench

Ikon was being used :frantic:

Je n'oserais jamais faire une telle chose, voyons !

Nobody knows where we can see HBA in training ? (i'm not asking for a link, i want to keep my life saved)

Guest mimifrench

This is unbelievably tedious.

Including me, i guess...

Next time i'll remember that in order to have news on HBA i don't have to come here, because you all just don't answer the real questions and then no have humour. 

I've understood well.

Ikon was being used :frantic:

Je n'oserais jamais faire une telle chose, voyons !

Nobody knows where we can see HBA in training ? (i'm not asking for a link, i want to keep my life saved)

;)

The only videos of HBA training are on nufc.co.uk but you have to pay/subscribe to the website to see them!

Why leave him out when he's trained well for 2 weeks and are fit to play?

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2010/10/4/1286201923795/Hatem-Ben-Arfa-006.jpg

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/jul2011/1/4/hatem-ben-arfa-is-injured-in-the-friendly-against-sporting-kansas-city-113079881.jpg

If he's training play him.

If you're scared to play him in case he get's injured again then you're admitting he's a perma crock