Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Not really doza.

After an injury, you body is more prone to strains and agitating the healed injury. Train light, and step it up bit by bit. Build some of the lost muscle mass back and then ease him into to the team.

Look at the Souness-era when he constantly played players just back from injury, only to get injured again.

Who is the man in the picture with HBA ?

Derek Wright, physio.

That man is your physio... lol

Lol indeed :lol:

Anyone remember a few seasons back when Derek Wright would race the other physio across the pitch towards the injured players? Seemed to happen on a regular basis and ended up being the highlight of the game. Probably only happened the once like.

For some reason this reminds me of:

Heath Bell 2011 All Star Game Entrance ( *Must see*)

He does that every time.

Not really doza.

After an injury, you body is more prone to strains and agitating the healed injury. Train light, and step it up bit by bit. Build some of the lost muscle mass back and then ease him into to the team.

Look at the Souness-era when he constantly played players just back from injury, only to get injured again.

Aye, but colocho is saying not to play him for weeks on end yet and his answer as to why is to show a picture of him with a broken leg.

he got a kick in the summer and i've yet to read anywhere that he had ligament damage etc so am assuming he was just bruised and if so he's been out a hell of a long time.

Not really doza.

Aye, but colocho is saying not to play him for weeks on end yet and his answer as to why is to show a picture of him with a broken leg.

he got a kick in the summer and i've yet to read anywhere that he had ligament damage etc so am assuming he was just bruised and if so he's been out a hell of a long time.

Casn't quote it or owt but I'm sure it was said that he had damaged his ankle ligaments

Guest bimpy474

I bet a shiny penny he's on the bench tomorrow, i just have a loving feeling  :love:

Would you drink your own p*ss?  :megusta:

Nope, i've seen and smelt it  :icon_puke_r:

If he can play tuesday he should be on the bench today.

Not really. I always hate it when a player is 'only fit enough for the bench'.

If a player's fit, he'll be in the squad. If he's not fully fit, he shouldn't be in the squad and should probably only play an hour of football for the reserves to get fit.

I wonder if this is still on? What a lift it would be if he's fit enough to take the bench for the first time this season.

Pardew told Five Live earlier this afternoon he is going to play.

Wanktastic. A 20 min cameo from the bench would be just the job.