Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

How does this look?

Best

Ben Arfa                    Ba

Jonas      Tiote    Cabaye

?

Ba certainly looks more of a winger at the minute for me, I would have him ahead of Obertan anyway. I don't know if I would Marv in there instead though, he's looked pretty lively.

The only reason that would worry me is if there was a very high risk of Ben Arfa picking up another injury.  So, you would expect the professionals to be well aware of this and only let him play if there is certainty that he is ready.

In terms of his performance, maybe this is too soon, but we're fortunate that it is a Cup game and there is a bit more leniency here.  He plays and doesn't perform particularly well, no great loss, he's got some game time.

He'd better play and play well seeing as I'm going :mad:

i'd start him,  easier to control how long he plays for.  We can look to give him 45 mins but he might then decide he feels strong enough to possibly play for an hour.  if he starts on the bench he may have to stay there if injuries happen or he comes on like Marveaux did and the game goes to extra time and he ends up having to play longer than planned.  Plus its easier to get the pace of the game when you start.