Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

So Ben Arfa has come over here unannounced, presumably without permission from his club? Starting to wonder if he's the kind of character we should be looking to bring in, tbh.

If he's that desperate to join us that's good enough for me.

Plus the fact he has more attacking talent then the rest of our midfield together.

Guest neesy111

every1 believing SSN  :mackems:

Tbf a few of us guessed this is what might have happened a while back. He did the same when he went to Marseille so it's hardly out of the question.

True, but never believe what that channel reports, the amount of times they just report wild rumours is countless!

why can't we just try and force the pressure on marseille to accept the deal, or actually stump up with the cash itself (from our owner)

Can we not just talk to him and let on we didn't, then when we do get permission we can just offer hi mthe pre agreed wage and everything will go through really fast.

Granted i'm incredibly stoned but this seems really sensible.

Guest neesy111

funniest thing?

@msidouglas has just deleted the post about the jesmond hotel I think.

I can't see it on his feed now..

he got that from this user http://twitter.com/cwarris

again thomson house, fucking haven't got a clue in regards to basic journalism

Can we not just talk to him and let on we didn't, then when we do get permission we can just offer hi mthe pre agreed wage and everything will go through really fast.

Granted i'm incredibly stoned but this seems really sensible.

I think that will probably be happening. The trouble the club has though is that he has been pictured at Newcastle airport, and their is reports in France and over here saying that he has decided to take it upon himself to come here.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

I was right, the f***ing nutter has just turned up :lol:

I hope we put him up though, even if we don't talk to him.

He's like an asulym seeker ffs

No, this lads got a few quid!!

Thing is a photo comes out showing he is here.. the club have to leak it that they will not and are not willing to speak to him.. about the transfer anyway..  but he will be being made to feel very welcome indeed. Will be being looked after and some "non offal" talks will be going on.