Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Isn't it now legal for a player to buy out his contract if he's been with the club for atleast 2 years?

To be fair though, I'm pretty sure the club would prefer to stump up the extra £1m-£2m if it meants being free from any punishment.

He has to do it within 15 days of the end of the season.

The extra million or so would take it to £6-7m based on Ben Arfa's contract estimate, which is what we were unwilling to pay in the first place.

Remember that Marseille had to stump up 11m Euros to keep Lyon quiet when Ben Arfa did the same to them!

Not ITK news but just spoken to a lawyer friend back home in blighty with connections and the deal is on, and not a loan deal either. Dont know the price but understand Marseille want the money, not for Fabiano, but to buy N,Zogbia.

Apparently, they are negotiating with Wigan as Ben Arfa will be taking a medical over the weekend. Ben Arfa will debut againat Villa.

This lawyer friend doesnt bullshit so I would trust his in fo.

Guest neesy111

Not ITK news but just spoken to a lawyer friend back home in blighty with connections and the deal is on, and not a loan deal either. Dont know the price but understand Marseille want the money, not for Fabiano, but to buy N,Zogbia.

Apparently, they are negotiating with Wigan as Ben Arfa will be taking a medical over the weekend. Ben Arfa will debut againat Villa.

This lawyer friend doesnt bullshit so I would trust his in fo.

hmmmmm

Oh sod of you bore, is it because of the car thread where you got sonned?

Tbf he is right though, all you seem to have done in this thread is to post complete bullshit after complete bullshit. It CAN be funny when it's original but when it gets to the point where people see it's you have posted and their first reaction is "oh fuck off!" maybe you have milked it a bit now?

This is getting dangerous.

If he doesn't go back to Marseille, they can claim breach of contract which by the FIFA rulebook would cost based on his estimated contract £4-5m (hence given current transfer bids Marseille would actually benefit), and Ben Arfa would probably get the maximum 6 months ban.

Furthermore, we'd be the party accused of inducing the breach, therefore as well as being jointly liable for the compensation, we'd be banned from signing anyone until January 2012.

Marseille have to agree to let him go, and the best way for him to get that to happen is to go back to Marseille, follow the terms of his contract to the letter, and make life as difficult as possible for everyone else so Deschamps becomes desperate to get rid.

if only there was a precedent involving the player for example.....even better if his current club were involved aswell.

Let's hope we wrap this up before he gets sick of the pissing rain.

:lol: that's what I was thinking seeing as we've had the two absolute worst days of summer in a row since he's been here. I hope it doesnt give him a false impression and put him off.

Ah had te gan to Newcastle, cos I couldn't stand Deschamps

But I don't intend to stay lang, just to make a few quick bob

It's cold up there in summer, it's like sitting inside a fridge

So I wish I was doon in London, playing at Stamford Bridge...

Very nice Gaz. You're a proper poet.