Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

I just can't see us doing a signing like HBA, injury, could be done end of the season, while not strengthening the squad elsewhere. If we do complete the permanent transfer it could be a sign were ready to do some decent business this window.

I just can't see us doing a signing like HBA, injury, could be done end of the season, while not strengthening the squad elsewhere. If we do complete the permanent transfer it could be a sign were ready to do some decent business this window.

Others sniffing around is the only thing I can think of, I wouldn't read anything else into it.

Others sniffing around is the only thing I can think of, I wouldn't read anything else into it.

I can't see anyone making an offer until they see him playing again, its a strange move, i doubt some slight interest from Liverpool would have triggered this kind of response.

Keane loan with option to buy (not the biggest fan of this but we need a proven striker) Bentley full transfer and HBA perm deal would be a cracking winter window.

WHY ONLY 4.5? PARDS and RANGER GOT 5.5.

And Williamson and Taylor.

But, like madras said, we certainly shouldn't look straight to the board if it is a shorter contract, it's very likely that HBA and/or his advisers would not want such a long deal. And 4.5 years is still quite a long deal like.