Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

dannysimpson12 Danny Simpson

Good session today with the boys, the new boys have settled in well n looked good.. Bring on the new season

2 hours ago

Preacherman56 John Jobling

@dannysimpson12 Does Ben Arfa look back to his good self?

1 hour ago

@Preacherman56 hatems lookin class mate

1 hour ago

:)

Good session today with the boys, the new boys have settled in well n looked good.. Bring on the new season

2 hours ago

1 hour ago

1 hour ago

:thup: :smitten:

Thats the good thing about getting in higher class attacking players to.

Our defenders have to train against them also, should push them to improve.

I guess it won't. You have to consider that Shola seems to be world class in training and has been here for more than 10 years.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

But but, didnt mag at work say that he had an infection and his shin bone had to be replaced with a boomerang?

That's fucking funny. :lol:

2 hours ago

1 hour ago

1 hour ago

I heard Danny is pulling a fast one...

apparently Simpo was wearing a blindfold and doing his shit backing off defensive duty and HBA still couldn't take him!

All this was made to try and get HBA's confidence restored but if anything it's got worse  :doh:

But but, didnt mag at work say that he had an infection and his shin bone had to be replaced with a boomerang?

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f351/charonn0/high5.gif

:lol:

Ben Arfa must fight for Toon spot

By ROSS GREGORY

Published on Sunday 10 July 2011 17:10

ALAN Pardew has warned Hatem Ben Arfa he isn’t guaranteed a first-team place next season.

The Newcastle United boss has been rebuilding his squad over the summer as he aims to push the Magpies towards a top-10 finish.

Yohan Cabaye, Sylvain Marveaux and Demba Ba have been brought to Tyneside to strengthen the first-team picture, with former skipper Kevin Nolan having left for West Ham.

Pardew and chief scout Graham Carr, have been identifying players they believe will offer greater versatility to the United squad as Pardew prepares to tinker with the way the team plays ahead of the new campaign.

A key player in that could be Ben Arfa, pictured, who can operate on either flank or just off the main striker.

Pardew is looking forward to getting the Frenchman back in the fold after his return from a horrendous leg break picked up against Manchester City last September.

However, while he believes the attacker could be a Premier League force, the Toon chief is excited by the range of options at his disposal.

“He can make a lot of impact here this season,” Pardew said of Ben Arfa.

“It isn’t just about Hatem of course – there are a lot of good players here.

“In fact we have a lot of options in each position, and that’s what any manager wants.

“It creates competition for places.”

Ben Arfa was signed on a permanent £5m deal from Paris St Germain in January, despite playing just four games before his injury.

He faces a challenge from both Marveaux and Jonas Gutierrez for a place on either flank, while Joey Barton and Wayne Routledge – should he remain at the club – can play on the right side of midfield.

If Newcastle can capture chief target Charles N’Zogbia this summer, it will add to the creative talent at Pardew’s disposal.

“The greater difficulty that I have in selecting my team the better,” the Magpies manager added.

“It is a selection problem, but it is a problem I want. It’s a nice problem to have."

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/black-white/ben_arfa_must_fight_for_toon_spot_1_3565135