Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

There's bound to have been at least one plane arrived from France today, in Newcastle

EDIT: Looks like I was wrong

There are 3 scheduled Air France flights from Paris CDG to Newcastle everyday.

Would make more sense that he flies in through LHR, which has a lot more frequency. Still think it's a good photoshop job though, damn technology, can't trust a thing these days.

If you look REALLY closely you can actually see him through the window.

Using image enhancement techniques I deciphered from the television series CSI I can exclusively reveal the following:

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4927/newcastleairport9838682.jpg

Can we increase the resolution so that we can take a good look at the reflections in that iris and find out who EXACTLY it is that has the gun on him and is forcing to sign for Newcastle against his will?

Guest Cockneymag

i feel out of place because i'm from london :(

Why?

because everyones confirming if it's newcastle airport and that, i however can't comment.

There's bound to have been at least one plane arrived from France today, in Newcastle

EDIT: Looks like I was wrong

There are 3 scheduled Air France flights from Paris CDG to Newcastle everyday.

Would make more sense that he flies in through LHR, which has a lot more frequency. Still think it's a good photoshop job though, damn technology, can't trust a thing these days.

No it wouldnt, it would make much more sense to fly from Marseille to Paris, the connection would not require passport control. LHR connections are a nightmare anyway but Air France would fly him to Paris and then to Newcastle.

Would it surpise anyone if he has just flown in anyway, didn't he turn up to training with Marseille without permission from either club? :lol:

Probably turning up for training tmrw in newcastle gear, be there dressed and prepared before anyone arrives.

"Reporting for duty and ready to go Mr Shearer!"

:dowie: :kinnear:

Would it surpise anyone if he has just flown in anyway, didn't he turn up to training with Marseille without permission from either club? :lol:

Probably turning up for training tmrw in newcastle gear, be there dressed and prepared before anyone arrives.

"Reporting for duty and ready to go Mr Shearer!"

:dowie: :kinnear:

That would make him an instant hero tbh. :lol:

His hair wasn't that short against Norway.

I know. It takes months to cut some hair off.

He walked out of OM to get his hair cut, believing it would enable him to get out of France and into Newcastle without anyone recognising him.

Disguise innit...worked on Mick and Gorrilla.