Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Heneage

Zarate is being made available for loan by Lazio apparently, and he has spoken to some premier league clubs. Would be a great fall back option if this Ben Arfa deal doesn't pan out. Very similar type of player and already has prem experience. He'll also have some Argentina pals to play with.

Shouldn't even be a fall-back option, just sign them both.

Zarate and Ben Arfa. :kinnear:

Yep, what's the problem?

I think the fact I might just die from continuous ejaculation on a match day

Zarate is being made available for loan by Lazio apparently, and he has spoken to some premier league clubs. Would be a great fall back option if this Ben Arfa deal doesn't pan out. Very similar type of player and already has prem experience. He'll also have some Argentina pals to play with.

Yep, what's the problem?

;D

Yep, what's the problem?

:lol:

Won't be sitting in front of you then.

The journalist on Talksport was Philippe Auclair (?).

-

He said it would be a real coup for us - at he had been considered better that Nasri, Benzema etc.  He was a "super" Laurent Robert.

Was supposed to have matured but still has a problem in his head if not his feet.

I'd agree with that. Saw a YT clip of one of his freekicks from Robert type distance but he didn't exactly lash it, more precision placed like Beckham might have done. Guarantee he'll be taking freekicks when/if we finally sign him, which is something else we've been lacking in the team for some considerable time.

Yep, what's the problem?

:thup:  :lol:

Guest zinaldo1982

I wonder if zarate is strong enough to play up on his own but he would be a good fit for the behind the striker role which would then mean hatem playing on the right instead of routledge that wouldn't be so bad,would it.

Because people can slag off jonas but he did or does protect henrique very well something routledge wasn't able to do for perch.

If Ashley knows anything about football, then after last night he surely must see Ben Arfa is exactly the kind of player we need. Not only that, but i cant understand why he doesnt just buy him. Hes the type of player we could make £10million plus on as well. An amazing talent and only 23. Fucka, this is so annoying!