Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest malandro

No idea why people think that Ashley is not simply going to take money out of the Club and not invest in it. His statement at the end of the season was pretty clear. He's put in a lot and now it's payback time. The Sky cash, season ticket and corporate deals are in his bank account.

It's going to be a long season and at the end Ashley will either get a canny pay day if we survive and a decent parachute payment if not. We'll then have a squad to possibly come back up and the yoyo continues.

Apathy reigns and people will accept it. Only the drop of season ticket sales, corporate deals and match day tickets will make a little difference and maybe get him to sell up at a reasonable price. Can't see it though.

I'm not an Ashley supporter and I'm pretty peeved that we're simply refusing to spend money, but this ridiculous myth that Ashley is pocketing the TV money etc. just has to stop. He's not allowed to take money out of the club willy nilly, it's not how it works :lol:.

Its his business, he owns all shares and can do and take exactly what he likes. His investments are all loans and he's using the cash coming in to fill his own pocket.

Sorry but thats all bollocks.

Its a limited company, any money that flows from the club to Ashley has to be properly accounted for - I'm pretty sure that he would have had to give written guarantees that he would not be reclaiming any money from his loans/cash injections this year in order to get the accounts signed off (the club would be insolvent if not if memory serves...)

If he went back on this and took the cash out he is leaving himsefl open to all sorts of legal action from creditors, companies house and the auditors.

He might be using the TV money to ensure that he has to put less in, but this isn't the same as taking the money out

I own a limited company and can assure you I can take out what I want, when I want. As long as the business does not become insolvent and I pay the tax on it, no one can do a thing about it.

True, but it doesn’t mean your customers have to be happy about it. It doesn’t mean they’d put up with a crap service if you didn’t invest in the capital needed to do (whatever it is you do) properly.

ball's in ashley's court now - if we do nowt he goes elsewhere. make a respectable bid and i still feel, due to all that's happened and the allure of the premiership, that ben arfa would want to come here. if we fail to do that then it's yet another mark against the dickhead who owns this club.

No idea why people think that Ashley is not simply going to take money out of the Club and not invest in it. His statement at the end of the season was pretty clear. He's put in a lot and now it's payback time. The Sky cash, season ticket and corporate deals are in his bank account.

It's going to be a long season and at the end Ashley will either get a canny pay day if we survive and a decent parachute payment if not. We'll then have a squad to possibly come back up and the yoyo continues.

Apathy reigns and people will accept it. Only the drop of season ticket sales, corporate deals and match day tickets will make a little difference and maybe get him to sell up at a reasonable price. Can't see it though.

I'm not an Ashley supporter and I'm pretty peeved that we're simply refusing to spend money, but this ridiculous myth that Ashley is pocketing the TV money etc. just has to stop. He's not allowed to take money out of the club willy nilly, it's not how it works :lol:.

Its his business, he owns all shares and can do and take exactly what he likes. His investments are all loans and he's using the cash coming in to fill his own pocket.

Sorry but thats all bollocks.

Its a limited company, any money that flows from the club to Ashley has to be properly accounted for - I'm pretty sure that he would have had to give written guarantees that he would not be reclaiming any money from his loans/cash injections this year in order to get the accounts signed off (the club would be insolvent if not if memory serves...)

If he went back on this and took the cash out he is leaving himsefl open to all sorts of legal action from creditors, companies house and the auditors.

He might be using the TV money to ensure that he has to put less in, but this isn't the same as taking the money out

I own a limited company and can assure you I can take out what I want, when I want. As long as the business does not become insolvent and I pay the tax on it, no one can do a thing about it.

As long as you're the sole director/chairman?

Guest BooBoo

I am surprised how we conclude stuff..... Let him sign first and lets start complaining it is just insane how we moan about this and that. I know you lot get use to trophy signing all your life Arfa or no Arfa the difference is minimum.

It would be better for everyone if you just stopped making posts.

Guest neesy111

Not a single German site from news.google.de has picked up on this mind.

i'm running out of straws to give to you

I am surprised how we conclude stuff..... Let him sign first and lets start complaining it is just insane how we moan about this and that. I know you lot get use to trophy signing all your life Arfa or no Arfa the difference is minimum.

After that post I have to agree.

"Arfa or no Arfa the difference is minimum"  :dowie:

Guest neesy111

Never mind lads. Hughton is confident of signings.

If all else fails, we'll still have Alan Smith.

Chin up.

:suicide:

Yes.