Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest BooBoo

For what it's worth, Marseille have laughed off the AC Milan rumour.

When you say laugh do you mean like  :lol: or more like  :spit:?

Ben Arfa's dad is having his say now without mentioning us, this is via Google Translate.

http://www.le10sport.com/Football/Ligue1/Bernes-au-centre-de-la-polemique-DeschampsBen-Arfa-190838868.html

Bernès the center of the controversy Deschamps / Hatem Ben Arfa

Ben Arfa will not revisit its decision to leave Marseille and it is not the offers he receives from abroad who are the reason. From the beginning, his relationship with Didier Deschamps was tense as his father said.

This is probably the case this summer. Thursday, August 12, Hatem Ben Arfa left the training center Robert Louis Dreyfus Having discussed the last time with Didier Deschamps on his future at the club. Since then, no news of the former Lyon but not his desire to move abroad, which was behind his desire to leave but the personality of its coach.

In an interview with Goal Marseille, the father of Hatem Ben Arfa looks at the reasons that prompted his son to leave Marseille. He said: "Hatem no longer wants to work with Deschamps is as simple as that," nothing to do with the club as explained Kamel Ben Arfa: "Everything has just arrived in Marseille Deschamps, who wanted impose his agent, Jean-Pierre Bernès to my son. He refused because he works with his lawyer, Jean-Jacques Bertrand.

Relationships have always been cold between the two men because of this first spat. The father of Ben Arfa said that he "never cites his name, he said the coach" to talk about Didier Deschamps.

One must ask if the man of the transfer window in France is not Jean-Pierre Bernès.

Think I just saw Ben Arfa in the Liverpool crowd on TV. He was eating a greggs  steak bake so I assume he has been back to Newcastle recenlty and is now just mingling in the Kop trying to stir up an offer???

I always base my opinions on the Skjelbred lad off of FM a couple years ago where he was amazing. Newcastle his favoured club and available for about £5m. Great lad :lol:

Hmmmm........

Skjelbred:

Position: AM

Favoured club: Newcastle

Fee: £5m

Ben Arfa:

Position: AM

Favoured Club: Currently Newcastle

Fee: £5m-ish

Who to pick?, who to pick?

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Twitter :

MsiDouglas

@tomziemer All quiet tonight. #nufc press conference tomorrow but they steadfastly refuse to comment