Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Whenever Parky lies one african child dies

If he keeps it up none of us will ever have to send £2 a month to them ever again.

:lol:

His 'source' is some random on Toontastic btw. :laugh:

For real.  :razz:

I know you'll always nip over and check btw.  :laugh:

Can I get a quick update? Missed everything from 7 yesterday right up to now.

NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED

Yeah it did....  I upset some French, part French and French lovers... but other than that nowt new really just claims and counter claims.

Ben Arfa still hasn't signed, Neesy is still suicidal and Oasis are still s***.

Ok, ok, naaaaaah

to summarize the last 24 hours more or less: ashleys a cock

I though we already knew that?

NOTHING f***ing HAPPENED

Chill pill Dave, chill pill.

NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED

Yeah it did....  I upset some French, part French and French lovers... but other than that nowt new really just claims and counter claims.

I can't spell when i'm drunk,  and i'm easily influenced by racist bigots taking advantage of my intoxicated state.

If only Marley knew the truth.  :weep:

Guest geordiemuff

HAS THIS BEEN POSTED BREAKING NEWS ABOUT HBA

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11881_6323651,00.html

Werder Bremen sporting director Klaus Allofs has ruled out a move for Marseille winger Hatem Ben Arfa.

The French international is desperate to leave the Stade Velodrome due to not being in manager Didier Deschamps' first-team plans, with several clubs chasing his signature.

Bremen, who beat Sampdoria 3-1 in Germany on Wednesday in their UEFA Champions League qualifier, were reportedly looking for a new playmaker to fill the role vacated by Mesut Ozil.

The German international departed the Weserstadion for Real Madrid on Tuesday, but Allofs denied that the talented 21-year-old needed replacing and insisted that Ben Arfa was not amongst their targets.

"We do not need a replacement for Mesut," Allofs told Sat 1.

"While we always look for players to improve ourselves, Ben Arfa is not one of them."

HAS THIS BEEN POSTED BREAKING NEWS ABOUT HBA

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11881_6323651,00.html

Werder Bremen sporting director Klaus Allofs has ruled out a move for Marseille winger Hatem Ben Arfa.

The French international is desperate to leave the Stade Velodrome due to not being in manager Didier Deschamps' first-team plans, with several clubs chasing his signature.

Bremen, who beat Sampdoria 3-1 in Germany on Wednesday in their UEFA Champions League qualifier, were reportedly looking for a new playmaker to fill the role vacated by Mesut Ozil.

The German international departed the Weserstadion for Real Madrid on Tuesday, but Allofs denied that the talented 21-year-old needed replacing and insisted that Ben Arfa was not amongst their targets.

"We do not need a replacement for Mesut," Allofs told Sat 1.

"While we always look for players to improve ourselves, Ben Arfa is not one of them."

Yes this has been reported already.

NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED

I can't spell when i'm drunk,  and i'm easily influenced by racist bigots taking advantage of my intoxicated state.

He knows nowt.. I found out at the end of last season Marley got all of his ITK stuff off Dave.

NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED

He knows nowt.. I found out at the end of last season Marley got all of his ITK stuff off Dave.

I meant about you wanting to cull the french!  :lol:

Guest geordienorway

Where's Kaizero? Where's Kaizero?!?! :frantic:

He'll shit his spleen in excitement if this goes through!

I'll try to check if we really are interested in him. He won't go for peanuts though, so I doubt it.

Where's Kaizero? Where's Kaizero?!?! :frantic:

He'll shit his spleen in excitement if this goes through!

I'm in no mans land refreshing this shit thread on my iphone browser like a spastic whenever there's signal. :undecided:

Was in the local paper yesterday, talksport have just taken that and put a Ben Arfa spin on it:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,68821.msg2463533.html#msg2463533