Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Heneage

Our weakest player this season so far has probably been Jonas so I'd move him onto the bench.

Thing is, I think Hughton will stick with the current midfield, but knows they aren't up for playing at their best for 90 minutes over a season. Would expect plenty of rotation with Tiote starting over 50% of games on the bench, and Ben Arfa covering the three offensive midfield positions in our current system, sometimes from the start, sometimes from the bench

You think Routledge has offered more than Jonas?

Think he might have missed Sunday's match

Saw it eventually. They have been about as bad as each other, but Jonas has been too deep and unintelligent with his running.

I'd say Jonas edges it just for his interplay with Enrique, an example of which spawned our 2nd on Sunday.

Id be afraid to play Ben Arfa off Carroll. It would probably be his best position but it would mean Nolan goes into CM, meaing Tiote or Barton gets dropped. I would drop Jonas for him. I think Routledge is a better finisher and crosser of the ball. I would probably start:

Harper

Perch    Campbell    Colo   Enrique

Routledge   Tiote   Barton   Ben Arfa

Nolan

Carroll

Subs: Krul, R.Taylor, Jonas, Ameobi, Williamson, Smith, Guthrie.

We're starting to look good though.

No Willy?

Routledge offers far more than Jonas. Twice as productive.

Not that it matters, HBA will play through the middle.

They offer different things to the team, neither currently offers much more then the other IMO.

Guest Marseille

Congratulation for ben arfa.

For me it's a genius but it's bad boy.

With him it's all or nothing.

Wait and see.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Our left side is spot on imo, no need to change it.

:thup:

Jose and Jonas need to be kept together, they've got a good understanding now and play some good stuff.

No way we should drop either WR or JG imo. Whatever their limitations, and i'm annoyed at the slagging Routledge is getting, they're two of our key players and the pair's pace one of our main weapons.

No way we should drop either WR or JG imo. Whatever their limitations, and i'm annoyed at the slagging Routledge is getting, they're two of our key players and the pair's pace one of our main weapons.

:thup: