Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

I said after Jack Wilshire had his leg snapped by a clumsy twat that these sort of injuries happen far too much in premier football. Watching Ben Arfa's trickery over the last few weks I'll bet a few people were dreading exactly this scenario.

Football 0 Neanderthals 1

I said after Jack Wilshire had his leg snapped by a clumsy twat that these sort of injuries happen far too much in premier football. Watching Ben Arfa's trickery over the last few weks I'll bet a few people were dreading exactly this scenario.

De Jong again ...

Good post. 

I feel so fucking angry right now.  The commentators kept saying how the challenge from De Jong was fair, but how the fuck can it be if a man has his ankle broken in the process?

That's a double blow. Not only are we severely depeleted in attack now, but we obviously won't be keeping him for next season as there is no way he will be playing 25 games now! I fucking hope that one of our players either take out De Jong or fucking break Tevez...an eye for an eye!  :rant: :angry:

That's a double blow. Not only are we severely depeleted in attack now, but we obviously won't be keeping him for next season as there is no way he will be playing 25 games now! I fucking hope that one of our players either take out De Jong or fucking break Tevez...an eye for an eye!  :rant: :angry:

While costing us about £3m for the privilege.

When we were first linked with Ben Arfra I really wanted it to happen but thought he would end up at Arsenal or some of other Champs League side.  When we got him I was very excited, then after watching him take the piss out of Everton I was even happier as it seemed he lived up to his hype and would be a big player for us in years to come.  I can't believe De Jong has fucked all of that over.  I feel so sorry for Ben Arfa, poor lad.  Losing him hurts our chances of staying up or pushing up the table.  The only good news is that at least he was only on loan, but that's hardly any sweetener in this situation.