Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

But City’s assistant Brian Kidd jumped to De Jong’s defence. He said: “Everyone knows Nigel, and he’s as honest as the day is long. I didn’t think it was a rash challenge. There was no malice in it. He’s not that type of lad.”

:rolleyes:

It's always the same bullshit cliches rolled out everytime these types of players make such challenges. It's why they always continue to do so I guess. These managers etc need to take some freakin' responsibility and have a word with their players.

Shit I actually just remembered this.

I played Man City - Newcastle yesterday as my first game on FIFA11.

Ben Arfa went off injured after about 10 minutes of the game. I quit and started again out of frustration, if only we could have done that today...

I'm glad someones bringing a sense of realism and common sense to this thread.

:lol:

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Nah not that type at all....

http://images.football365.com/10/07/496x259/De-Jong-Alonso-Foul-Holland-Spain-World-Cup-F_2476492.jpg

f*** off Kidd you c***

cant find a great pic of it in action, but he also broke Stu Holden's leg in our 2nd to last FRIENDLY before the WC.  All this within the last 5 months.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/03/04/article-1255389-088EA98F000005DC-692_468x299.jpg

get well soon, HBA.  Toon Army supports you through and through.  I'd have given my own fucking leg if I could.

I just hope he's the same player after this regardless of whether it's with us or not.

Aye, from what little we saw, he looks like a good 'un. A player that makes football worth watching.

It's a real body blow for the team, but is worst of all for the lad himself. We can only hope his recovery goes as well as possible. For someone with a broken leg, he still managed to half sit up at first and wave to the crowd from the stretcher. He must be tough, and maybe that bodes well for his comeback.

Anyway, there's nae replacement until Jan at the earliest, so we're just going to have to buckle down and make the best of it. It would have been nice to have another point in the bag from yesterday, but Martin Atkinson ensured that wasn't going to happen.

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

i really liked how jonas responded, as well as tiote trying to make dangerous passes, even if his targets weren't ready for them.  but houghton is going to have to find new ways to attack, because our most creative player is gone.  fuck, and HBA had so much energy too.  He was everywhere in the Everton and Stoke matches.

I've seen Owen get injured and i've seen Shearer get injured. Both hurt, but this one just about pips it i think. It's the fact there was a blatant emphasis beforehand to go out and clatter him. I've had hours to reflect and like everyone else, i'm still so fucking angry and depressed. That picture just sums it up. Feel for the lad terribly.

s*** I actually just remembered this.

I played Man City - Newcastle yesterday as my first game on FIFA11.

Ben Arfa went off injured after about 10 minutes of the game. I quit and started again out of frustration, if only we could have done that today...

I'm glad someones bringing a sense of realism and common sense to this thread.

Sorry.

Thought it was a bit creepy like, that's all.

Eugh I'd forgotten about this when I woke up. Now I feel depressed again.

Same. That moment you wake up refreshed and then suddenly... you remember. God damn it!

Karma is going to hit this Dutch f***er like a speeding train, and i cant wait to see it.

Amen. There is no place in football for wishing injuries on your staunchest rivals, but then again there is no place in football for dirty cunts like De Jong either. Hope he fucks off one way or another. Have City played the mackems yet? Would be interesting to see him up against Clattermole.

Karma is going to hit this Dutch f***er like a speeding train, and i cant wait to see it.

Amen. There is no place in football for wishing injuries on your staunchest rivals, but then again there is no place in football for dirty c***s like De Jong either. Hope he f***s off one way or another. Have City played the mackems yet? Would be interesting to see him up against Clattermole.

Yeah, Sunderland beat them 1-0, last minute winner.

De Jong, Lee Dixon and the ref are all pricks. I feel like everyone else, i don't like losing games but i can take it the injury to Ben Arfa however i can't. Another thing aswell people say decisions even themselves out over a season, that is something i don't believe in, refereeing needs to be looked at, why is it so shit ? Also should De Jong serve a ban for that tackle and should more suspensions be given/taken away after games by a panel who is paid to judge such things.