Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

A loan deal would certainly benefit us.

If it doesn't work out, our reported (small) transfer budget won't have been impacted too much.

Whereas if it does, it may put him in the shop window for other clubs, but we've had a season from a player who has brought a lot to the side, while helping establish us as a Premiership team again.

Although I still don't hold my hopes up, as this regime has done this to us before.

:thup:

Think it's more the lure of the Premier League than Newcastle in particular that might get him in the end. I think Villa could do a lot worse than him to replace Milner tbh.

Got the paper copy of l'equipe this morning and it basically refers to his desire to play in the premier league (not specifically us) as driving his decision.

The transfer window of the OM could move very soon with some shift in perspective including the departure of Hatem Ben Arfa should be taken very soon.

Wishing to reduce its payroll, leaders must be phocaean sell some players. After the departure of Morientes, Kone and others who helped bring down 10% the payroll of the club. Hatem Ben Arfa could also soon be packing his bags to join the club Newcastle pay for a loan of € 800,000.

Despite attractive offers from Benfica and the German club Hoffenheim, the French international would have chosen his future destination and should be fixed on his fate in the weekend.

With the departure leaders Olympians will have to find the attacker waited until the canebière, it refers to several in particular that of Luis Fabiano.

What do you think will sign striker to OM?

A loan deal would certainly benefit us.

If it doesn't work out, our reported (small) transfer budget won't have been impacted too much.

Whereas if it does, it may put him in the shop window for other clubs, but we've had a season from a player who has brought a lot to the side, while helping establish us as a Premiership team again.

Although I still don't hold my hopes up, as this regime has done this to us before.

The seen at training ground curse?

Guest Chubby Jason

There's no way every transfer window under Ashley has been an "utter embarrassment" Jason, we haven't made big signings but we have usually addressed weaknesses and done fairly well.

Yes, some weaknesses remain, they will take time to solve with the right players at prices that are realistic for the current economy and state of the club.

When have we done well in a window? What about when we're involved in a relegation battle and we sell Given and n'Zogbia replacing Zog with Ryan Taylor? We made a profit in that window for goodness sake. What about selling Milner and replacing him with...no one?

I'm sorry to be reopening old wounds when the club has moved on, but this window will be yet another failure from the club to strengthen and I seriously doubt this sympathy for Ashley will stick around for long when we start getting battered week in week out in the league next season.

Guest neesy111

i think a good battering of man united could be beneficial to get the fat cunt, to open up his cheque book

What we need is a proper striker I don't think we can get any of that so I don't think Hatem will make that of a difference

You don't think he'd be an almighty improvement on Nolan as a second striker?

Dont kid ourselves Nolan wont be dropped as long as Houghton is here. I would like us to sell Smith and freed some wage burden though...

What we need is a proper striker I don't think we can get any of that so I don't think Hatem will make that of a difference

Your probably right, but it doesn't look like Hughtons changed his mind about playing Nolan behind a lone striker, and I for one would much rather Ben Arfa play there instead of Nolan.

Guest Heneage

Scott Wilson told me on twitter last night to only expect loan's or 1M or less signings  :dave:

The local rags know very very little.