Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

I can't wait to hear the popular opinion on Nolan when the goals completely dry up. Terrible squad analysis.

That was the only thing he got wrong tbh.

The analysis of Jonas and Routledge sounds like it was written by someone with more than a hint of bias. Routledge is twice the player. The analysis of Carroll is more sugar-coated than a wedding cake. And he seems to have ignored the fact that we don't have a single decent RB in the squad.

So you believe Routledge is top class? He's hardly lavished praise on Jonas either, just that he enjoys watching him, nothing at all wrong with that.

Routledge is probably the closest thing we have to top class in the final third.

I'd say he's the best we have in the final third, but still nowhere near 'top class'.

For any Bet365 subscribers, you can watch tonight's Marseille game streamed for free on there. I've got money on them so I've got it on,  will try and keep an eye out for him coming off the bench.

http://www.maxifoot.fr/football-rss120947/om-ben.php

The future of attacking midfielder Hatem Ben Arfa OM (23, 29 games in Ligue 1 2009-2010, 3 goals) should settle in the coming hours. Asked by Canal +, Chairman Jean-Claude Dassier said in talks with Newcastle. "We should have the next Tuesday or Wednesday. If the offer is serious Newcastle, Hatem if approved, this transfer is actually possible," said Dassier. .

Thread title a bit misleading. He's coming here Tuesday or Wednesday. Not neccessarily signing tuesday or wednesday.

</pessimistic head on>

Not guilty.

I liked the 'forcing' title, which only seemed to last briefly

I'll wait until he actually signs before I get excited tbh. :)

Very encouraging though but a lot can happen in 3 or 4 days when signing a player. Fingers crossed he comes though. 

So nowhere near actually saying that he's signing next week. Or even that he's coming here for talks. Or that a deal has been agreed. Or that Ben Arfa has agreed to it.

Some pretty concrete evidence, that.

Didn't stop you. :razz:

So nowhere near actually saying that he's signing next week. Or even that he's coming here for talks. Or that a deal has been agreed. Or that Ben Arfa has agreed to it.

Some pretty concrete evidence, that.

Didn't stop you. :razz:

Sounded bloody promising when the words "signing next week" were used.

Not so much when you read the quotes  :blush: :blush:

Guest neesy111

If this is true it solves the "who do I get on the back of my shirt this year?" conundrum, which is evidently the most important issue at hand.

it's him, enrique, campbell or enrique for me, the decisions....

doh routledge

If this is true it solves the "who do I get on the back of my shirt this year?" conundrum, which is evidently the most important issue at hand.

it's him, enrique, campbell or enrique for me, the decisions....

have you thought about enrique?